As a newly graduated business school student who double majored in MBA and Finance, I am looking for an opportunity to devote myself in Equity Research and Asset Management.
[email protected], +886-939526217, Taipei, Taiwan
• Valued NYSE-listed companies by using Comparable, Transaction comps and DCF methods, and prepared stock pitch presentation to fund manager.
• Analysed sales reports and financial statements to transfer data into insights for decision making process.
• Led a 5 people team to conduct a six-month consulting project for world's top 3 toy company. Responsible for model building and implementation, schedule management, client communication, and budget planning and controlling.
Sep 2014 - Jun 2016 Boston College Carroll School of Management MA, USA
• Double major in M.B.A. and Master of Science in Finance. The president of Boston College Taiwanese Student Association. Selected by admission office as BC Ambassador. Awarded two-year Dean’s Scholarship.
• Focused on finance courses such as Mergers and Acquisition (M&A), Corporate Valuation and Restructuring, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, and Equity Research.
Sep 2004 - Jun 2008 Soochow University Taipei, Taiwan
• Bachelor of Business Administration degree in International Business. Selected by Soochow’s committee as the delegate, Mr. Soochow, from 40 candidates to represent the school in countrywide school fair.
Apr 2012 - Jul 2014 Antrend Technology Co., Ltd.
Special Assistant / Business Analyst
• Conducted business expanding project based on product ecosystem and market research result. Successfully developed business opportunities from producing L.E.D. equipment for leading plant-growth factory and chain restaurant to participating metropolitan construction project and interior renovation.
• Conducted investment research and valuation, and managed financial analysis and daily financial activities. Flexibly supported ad-hoc project.
Jun 2010 - Mar 2012 Cathay United Bank
Senior Operation Specialist
• Successfully resolved a million-dollar asset reduction project at the branch which had been idled for almost ten years.
• Designed an internal sales education program which successfully increased credit card sales by 250%.
• Promoted to supervise the operations of five counters and assigned IT assistant at the branch.
• Ranked “1st Executive” from 165 branches (7000+ employees) in 2011.
Jul 2009 - Apr 2010 Dreamix Corporation
• Grew the company from a start-up to over one million NTD in assets. In charge of decision making and communicate with foreign brands.
Jul 2008 - Jun 2009 R.O.C. Army Reserve 903rd Brigade, MND
• Oversaw more than 200 rookies in the company. Responsible for daily activities planning and executing.
• Led the company to win 1st place in an integrated competition that included discipline evaluation, basic fighting skills and battlefield tactics.
• Managed and controlled daily budget for food storage and purchases. Achieved a two-month surplus after the barrack suffered a two-year budget deficit.
• Granted a commendation for “Excellent Work Ethic” upon completion of service.