Language: Golang, Python
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
Framework: GoBuffalo, Flask
API: RESTful, GraphQL
Version Control: GitHub, GitLab
CI: Jenkins, Gitlab runner
CD: Chef, SaltStack
Others: Infrastructure as code, Docker, git flow, scrum, JIRA
Alert system design
R & R design
Familiar with Architecting on AWS / Best practice on AWS
Run multiple services on AWS
Database: RDS, ElastiCache
Deployment: CloudFormation, OpsWorks
Storage/CDN: S3, CloudFront
Computing: Lambda, EC2, ECS(Fargate)
Networking: ELB/ALB, Route53, VPC
Foundation: SNS, SQS
Monitoring: CloudWatch, Metrics/Events/Logs
Security: IAM, SecurityGroup
● Advocate Infra-as-code concept cross teams, and at least 4 projects adopt it. (https://medium.com/kkstream/infrastructure-as-code-如何改善我們的生活品質-ee11e9d67b71)
● Build-up re-usable and parameterize AWS template to different projects from scratch. Provision isolated environments (test/staging/production) of web-based infrastructure in 1-Click (AWS CloudFormation)
● Seamless migrate online service with CloudFront and reduce up to 20% cost. (https://medium.com/kkstream/使用-cloudfront-s3-打造-video-streaming-service-e53549927932)
● Internal AWS training for new comers and HR (AWS advanced architecture, AWS well architected framework, https://medium.com/kkstream/好文翻譯-你在找的是-sre-還是-devops-2ded43c2852)
● Attend AWS re:Invent 2018 in Las Vegas and provide PoC projects by new launched services.
● Speaker in DevOps Taiwan - Monitoring Tools 大亂鬥
● Design and implement core libraries for OTT based backend module. (Golang, MySQL)
● Design and implement APIs for OTT projects. (Golang, GoBuffalo, GraphQL)
● Adopt AWS ECS(Fargate) solution on production service and implement Blue/Green deployment strategy.
● Act as AWS tech lead and standardize Infra/CICD work flow.
● Keep survey cost optimized & pragmatic solution on AWS to fit backend's system design. (ECS Fargate, Aurora serverless, monitoring, log aggregation)
● Build up on-demand, isolated and all-in-one development environment for each developer in 1-Click. (CloudFormation, OpsWorks)
● On-call rotation and handle urgent service issues, yearly SLO is 99.98%.
● Reduce AWS monthly cost by purchasing RI, S3 object cycle configuration and AutoScaling optimization.
● Refine legacy CI/CD process by migration Jenkins to Gitlab runner and SaltStack to AWS OpsWorks.
● Cooperate with Japan customer and AWS TW support team to setup DirectConnect.
● Act as an 1st round interviewer for SRE team.
KKStream Extra-miles reward - 2018 Q1
KKStream Extra-miles reward - 2018 Q2
● Migrate and re-design on-premises services AWS with scalable, HA and reduce 50% costs. (S3, EC2, ELB/ALB, AutoScaling, SQS)
● Design and implement Infra-as-code and config-as-code with teams. (CloudFormation, OpsWorks)
● Build-up CI/CD process. (GitHub, CircleCI)
● Design and implement monitoring and alerting system on AWS. (Lambda, SNS, CloudWatch, Slack)
● AWS infrastructure management(IAM, SecurityGroup, VPC, DirectConnect)
● Design and implement distributed data process and analysis system. (Python)
● Design and implement RESTful API. (Flask)
● Build and manage vSphere server for isolated Lab environment.
● Release manager for TrendMicron anti-spam Engine.
● Deliver TrendMicro Anti-Spam Engine v6.8, v7.0, v7.5
● Designing test plan, test case, and test report for TrendMicro Anti-Spam Engine.
● Implement test program (C/C++) and automation test framework (perl) to test TrendMicro Anti-Spam Engine.
● Troubleshooting for both product team and enterprise customer.
● Deliver Trend Micro Anti-Spam Engine v6.0, v6.5