What kind of programmer am I?
In my opinion, passions of seeking knowledge is greatest merit for an engineer. Because when I try to figure out something I didn't understand, there are some conditions needs to fulfill:
• doing research,
• ask wisely,
• be patient,
• and think differently.
Iteration of technologies is very fast, to learn new stuff efficiently is important and how to do it is closely related to conditions listed above. That’s the reason I am appropriate to do software development.
providing a web page that contains stores and its merchandise for multiple clients to place their order.
Aug 2020 - Present
• Use React to Build SPA(Single Page Application) with RWD(Responsive Web Design)
• Use Redux to record and manage data flow
• Use styled-components, emotion or Scss to adjust component UI
• Use React-router to manage route
• Use fetch API to create HTTP Request and deal with Response
• Use webpack to pack project and use netlify to deploy
• Use eslint, prettier to unify coding style
• Build a website about transaction, include utilities such as: use captcha to filter robot, set time limit to every transaction to avoid long time pending which may cause block to website. upload pictures to verify and handling exceptions.
• Build 6 pages with different utilities, such as conditional searching, sorting, switching pages and dark mode, and interact with back-end through api.
Aug 2014 - Jun 2015
Internal training website management, assisting internal training. at ETS.
Apr 2008 - Apr 2009
Deciding the operating direction of the Company, expanding business. Managing merchandise storing.
Sep 2009 - Jun 2013
Sep 2015 - Jun 2017