Mobile&WhatsApp: +886 905 565 232
I am talented at learning English, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and French, information management, and Internet infrastructure.
I am always highly focused on maintaining a professional, helpful, and courteous relationship with allocated customers.
I also have an enthusiastic and positive attitude and work hard to ensure that customers receive an excellent level of service, collect and analyze information, digest facts/figures, and quickly grasp complex technical issues.
I am excellent at negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills and swiftly identify the root of any problem development and practical solutions.
May 2021 - Present
* IT infrastructure management(network, hardware, software, Security)
* Manage IT network equipment (router/switch/AP and so on) and control clients
* Monitoring network status periodically and composing/updating network diagram
* search and sign contracts with hardware and software providers(laptop, OA, NAS, Firewall, Microsoft Office, and so on)
* Managing IT hardware(Laptop, OA, NAS, Firewall, and so on), IT software(OS, MS Office, anti-virus, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and so on), and supporting employees
* Managing and updating IT assets, IP/MAC address list
* Managing CCTV, the status of firewall, UPS, and entrance access control system
* Implement the file protect&encrypt system to prevent employees from violating security rules.
* Collaborate with headquarter divisions(Biz. Support Team/IT Operations Department)
* Supporting and troubleshooting the ERP system that employees are using (GWMIS/gflow/GIP/STeP and so on)
* Collect and clarify IT-related requests from employees.
* Study and support the adoption of new systems like SAP.
June 2018 - April 2020
* Respond daily to customer inquiries on time. Provide customers with timely resolution of technical issues.
* Conduct remote sessions to assist customers with the troubleshooting and configuration of their internal technical environment.
* Provide support for Windows 10 & Office 365 deployment.
* Assists with or coordinates the repair of end-user hardware and software reinstallation as necessary to resolve end-user incidents.
* Tracks and manages IT assets logically and physically under IT operations policy and procedures.
* Formatting Laptops/Building Laptops/Desktop PCs from factory default.
* Maintain high customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
* Train and supervise other support staff.
* Technical support for video conferences using Zoom and Google Meet.
2013 - 2017
2010 - 2013