• Software engineer with over three years of experience.
• Primarily focused on development of Android application.
• Able to analyze and solve problems efficiently.
• Passion for learning new technologies.
Java and Kotlin
MVC, MVVM architecture
Multi-Thread, Kotlin coroutine
Payments SDK (Linepay, NCCC, EasyCard)
1. Developed and maintained two HR and one Face Pass Android APP.
2. Refactored Android App legacy code from Java to Kotlin.
3. Communicated with team engineers and did code review through Azure Devops with them.
1. Developed Android APP, including following online payment SDK integrate: Line Pay, Pi, NCCC.
2. Participated in a software-hardware integration project as an Android developer.
3. Communicated with outsourcing engineers and did code review through GitLab for them.
1. System Optimization: improved the deployment architecture with scalability and better performance.
2. Based on the behavior of customers, find the best flow of Kiosk and increase the customer satisfaction
1. Obtained Android, Java and Software Development Flow skills.
2. Finished PhotoInSearch projects with following skills:
Android / Java Servlet / Oracle DB / WebSocket /
Demo Video : https://youtu.be/CY0cT-tQV5s
3. Took the lead of Final Project and was selected as the outstanding project.
1.Study Japanese language and culture.
2.Study as an exchange student in Kyoto for one year.