MBAger who is exploring the world
June 2018 - August 2019
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, -rates, -and availability, extranet tooling, etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case.
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others.
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings.
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with.
March 2016 - July 2016
Rotate in the two main departments, including the consulate department and the ambassador's office.
1st: Consulate Department
- Support Thai citizens in Singapore eg E-passport, legalization document checking, marriage registration, etc.
- Daily responsible for Visa matters for tourists, business, and immigrant visas.
- Assist in explaining the process of the visas and official government documents
2nd: Ambassador's office
- Supporting the ambassador's personal assistance on a daily basis, including rechecking the official documents before sending them out to others departments, assisting in coordinating with other departments, etc.
- Operating the embassy's library, including categorically rearranging the books, journals, articles and updating new books into the system.
- Attending the events of the Thai Royal Embassy.
2019 - 2021
2018 - 2019
2013 - 2017