May 2020 - Present
• Cultivated effective relationships with potential investors.
• Secured mutually beneficial contracts with suppliers.
• Developed promotional messaging and strategies to implement targeted, digital marketing campaigns.
• Drafted digital art for powerful branding, including compelling logos, ads, and custom web presence.
• Amplified client's social media presence to present impactful campaigns.
January 2017 - November 2021
• Directed the organization's IT infrastructure, including documenting design, compiling inventory, and change management system while supervising administrative staff.
• Lead an exceptional team of programming, web development and help desk technicians while focusing on delivering outstanding customer support.
• Full stack web development seamlessly integrating airline ticketing and hotel reservation systems.
March 2018 - May 2019
• Cultivated a DevOps culture by implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery best practices, producing automated, reliable and efficient deployment solutions for software and infrastructure.
• Pioneered process improvement for continuous integration, automation, testing, alerting, and documentation.
• Eliminated superfluous hardware and consolidated infrastructure while improving redundancy to effectively reduce unnecessary overhead.
• Built and deployed Docker containers for Jabil applications, which improves developer workflow and increases scalability as well as optimized efficiency.
• Streamlined repetitive tasks used in release deployment by designing and implementing process automation.
• Automated build and deployment process utilizing the development pipeline in Azure DevOps, reducing human error and greatly increasing the time to production.
• Reduced deployment time for critical agile project infrastructure.
February 2017 - May 2017
• Application Administrator and demonstrated extensive knowledge of Linux as the SME for Capital Markets team.
• Developed Ansible playbooks to efficiently deploy new releases throughout multiple environments.
• Participated in on-call rotation, responsible for upgrade deployment and general maintenance for ~100 Windows server applications.
November 2015 - September 2016
• Launched the development of Microsoft SharePoint products (Codesigned's 'Intranet' and 'Analytics').
• Primary developer for Sharepoint sites and customized solutions.
• Provided service consistency when migrating Codesigned Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics.
• Assisted and trained colleagues in data management best practices.
July 2001 - March 2015
• Planned and produced tools to translate business rules to vendors by creating a lexer and LALR parser that translated undocumented business rule language.
• Performed the highest tier troubleshooting and analysis for billing mediation system.
• Architect and developed an application to streamline data records routing to multiple downstream applications resulting in $2 million savings over a 3rd-party solution.
• Developed a method of billing record distribution across parallel sets of billing processors, increasing the processing rate of billing records 250%.
• Utilized ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack to monitor several billing mediation platforms, decreasing the average time to resolution for actionable alarms by 50%.
January 2005 - December 2009
• Developed and trained education staff in Fasttrack, a web-based celeration chart application, for educators to assist in Behavioral Analysis.
• Analyzed Healthcare Cost Report Information System (HCRIS) data for tax firms.
• Launched engaging websites for numerous small business clients.
• Drafted a unique marketing strategy to promote Oliolie's influencer business.
• Composed Wikipedia articles in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Recommended adjustments to YouTube and Instagram strategy increasing engagement by 50% in three months.
• Audited followers for strategic removal, increasing the engagement rate 10x over two months.
• Created social media guidelines to ensure high quality content moving forward.
• Notable open-source tool allowing the tunneling of an SSH connection through an HTTP proxy, available as a package in most Linux distributions, BSD ports, and Cygwin.
• Reviewed in several articles and demonstrated in books and YouTube video.
• Collaborated with the Linux community to enhance usability and stability by merging patches into the project.