Postgraduate Student at University of Sheffield
• Won 1st place in product presentation contest.
• Developed asset allocation system by integrating portfolio model and language model.
• Designed MoneyNet to get semantics vectors from Reuters news.
• Crawled text data from Reuters using asynchronous technique.
• Assisted with execution of manual testing, daily stress tests, and exploratory tests.
• Aided with developing client-side application for product lines.
• Constructed a polarity detection classifier for UtaPass music streaming app.
• Built a lyrics-based music genre classifier using CNN- LSTM model.
• Built out machine learning application end-to-end.
• Applied Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques in the finance domain.
• Conducted Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) on tweets and financial historical data.
• Predicted foreign exchange rates by making use of the trending topics from Twitter.
• Worked with the other officers to ensure that the team's tasks are completed and goals
• Guided team member in controlling their volley skills by using appropriate approaches.
• Communicated in a positive way to institution representative from Le Cordon Bleu.
• Completed the translation requests from time to time according to the needs of the fair.
• Encouraged students to have positive experience of studying overseas.
• Assisted local organising committee to take care of elite athletes from Australia and Macao.
• Managed arrangements and agendas, and acted as a representative for the athletes
• Developed schedules and routines to ensure that athletes have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
• Forecasting of Forex Movement
• Asset Allocation for Stock
• Japanese Polarity Detection
• PageRank Algorithm
• Numerical Analysis on Integral
• Missionaries and Cannibals Problem
• MRT Passenger Flow Analysis
• IMDB Movies Analysis
• IELTS Band 6.5
• TOIEC 830