Philadelphia, PA, USA
Maximize my team leading experience in a challenging environment, guiding by example and utilizing vast experience in directing a team towards its objective within the deadlines and thus achieving the corporate goals.
November 2019 - July 2021
Preparing and storing food safety before and during events . Setting up all tables and food service areas with chairs, linens and dishes. Serving food to guests at events. Cleaning up and tearing down the dining area by removing all tableware, linens, garbage and furniture. Creating menus according to a client’s preferences and dietary needs. Visiting sites before events to assess the kitchen facilities and make necessary plans. Ordering any necessary supplies for events and settling on prices and creating contracts for clients.
September 2018 - April 2021
1. Maintain project logs, reports and records in appropriate files and database(s).
2. Provide recovery education to service recipients for every phase of the recovery journey from pre-recovery engagement, recovery initiation, recovery stabilization, and sustained recovery maintenance.
3. Provide a model for both people in recovery and staff by demonstrating that recovery is possible.
4. Assist recovering persons to identify their personal interests, goals, strengths and weaknesses regarding recovery.
5. Assist/coach recovering persons develop their own plan for advancing their recovery; for “getting the life they want.”
6. Recovery Planning -- facilitate (via personal coaching) the transition from a professionally directed service plan to a self-directed Recovery Plan. The goal should be to transition from professionally assisted recovery initiation to personally directed, community supported recovery maintenance.
July 2018 - April 2020
Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions. Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team. Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
2001 - 2003
2001 - 2001