I am Pierre Mongeot, a Digital Project Manager who loves new technologies. My core strength is managing projects related to webmarketing and communication by being the brand/company’s e-reputation custodian. Hungry for knowledge and eager to learn, I have more than one string to my bow. No matter how big the challenge, my goal is always the same: to share with others and to excel at what I do.
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2018, the company reported net revenues of $39.6 billion, with more than 459,000 employees.
⚠ For the sake of confidentiality, I am not allow to talk about my clients or my job / tasks in detail.
• Optimization of digital advertising campaigns. • Analysis of customer campaigns to make recommendations.
• In regular contact with customers, agencies and account managers.
• Expert in Google search, display, mobile and video advertising.
• Identifying and executing opportunities for process improvement.
• Identifying and driving initiatives to create efficiencies.
• Analyzing campaign performance and formulating optimization strategies.
• Identifying ROI opportunities on client accounts.
• Ensuring a constant high level of quality appropriate to a Fortune 100 company’s consumer-facing marketing materials
• Google certified
Hertz is an American car rental company. It ranks first in the world with more than 8,500 rental locations in 146 countries (450 in France) worldwide and employs nearly 29,350 employees worldwide, including 15,500 employees. in the United States and 1,500 in France.
• Booking rental cars for French-speaking customers
• Reservations and modifications
• Resolution of customer dispute
• Achievement of objectives (challenge, bonus ...)
• Excalibur software mastery
• Internal procedure mastery
• Training new colleagues
• Multiskills Agent
Apimab Laboratoires is a company in the South of France that manufactures and sells therapeutic and cosmetic products based on bee products. They resell their products under the brands Propolia (http://propolia.com) and Solbeil.
• Depository of the e-reputation of the Propolia brand.
• Manager of each web project of the company. (Project management)
• Management of 2 e-commerce sites, 1 information site and 2 corporates sites.
• Influencer management.
• Management of socials networks and media of the brand (Community Management).
• Creation of e-mailing for professionals and individuals.
• Commercial animation of the commercial sites.
• Relationship management with web agencies and other web providers.
• Watch the brand and competitors.
• Watch advanced webmarketing and IT.
• Watch cyber crime to be able to prevent and act quickly in case of contamination or attack.
• Assume certain tasks of a "Chief Happiness Officer" to improve internal communication.
• Website redesign: https://apimab-laboratoires.fr
La Team Web is a consulting agency in tailored digital strategy and WebMarketing Operations Management. It also provides training in Marketing, Sales and Human Resources.
• Customer e-reputation watch and recommendations.
• Community management for clients.
• Creation of specifications for website projects.
• Management Assistant for training events and trade show.
• Writing mailing for clients
• Management of influencers specialized in hair products.
• Writing articles related to barbecues.
Perfect was a company specializing in high-end relocations. This company was active between 2012 and 2018.
• Community management on socials networks
• Support for the company's web communication
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Basic graphics with Photoshop and InDesign
• Constant monitoring of competitors and social media
• Market research
• Customer Negotiation / Pre-visit to evaluate the volume and the work to be done
• Claims management
This Master offers a double competence allowing an expertise in communication and marketing. Coming from a course with a data processing content and / or a strong ICT culture, students learn the issues and use of these technologies for marketing.
• Manage the customer relationship (CRM, loyalty).
• Advising and appraising (E-Business economic models, ICT strategy).
• Design and evolve e-commerce and Marketplace platforms.
• Know how to act on the B to B and B to C markets as an ICT expert.
• Have expertise in managing multimedia projects.
• Manage digital communication campaigns (Display, SEO, SEM, SMO, Affiliation, e-Mailling, Comparators).
The MASERTIC professional license: E-commerce and digital marketing, prepares students to enter the world of work. As a result, they become specialists in web marketing, e-commerce and digital communication. Train marketing and sales managers able to:
• Master the specific methodologies for service marketing and e-business
• Implement information and communication technologies as part of the company's business strategy.
• Being able to deal with an e-marketing problem
• Master the principles of online communication and social networks.
• Graphical and multimedia tools.
• Implement e-commerce projects.
The holder of this BTS is trained to take responsibility for a small business unit or a part of larger structure (shop, supermarket, commercial agency, merchant website ...).
Management of the business unit:
• Management of the sales team
• Business Unit Management
• Project management
Customer Relationship Management:
• Development of the service relationship
• Loyalty and creation of customer traffic to the business unit
Management and animation of the offer of products and services:
• Participation in the development of the offer of products and services
• Provision of the product offer
• Provision of the service offer
• Animation of the offer of products and services
Research and exploitation of the information necessary for commercial activity:
• Organization of commercial information and its circulation
• Research and exploitation of commercial information for the decision
• Contribution to the quality of the information system