5 years experience in HP as SEPM (System Engineering Product Manager) and QPM (Released Quality Program Manager), International cooperation with America, China, and India colleague to resolve problems together.
Attentive and conscientious when working, willing to learn anything new and can help for the job, hope I can keep making progress and get over the challenge in my future.
Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2020
1. Make sure the driver issues can be found and resolved earlier from the vendor side to avoid the schedule delay.
2. Arranged regular driver test from the vendors and provide the status report.
3. According to the new feature to modify the test plan and provide to the vendors to make sure the test process can cover all situation.
Apr. 2015 - Oct. 2018
1. Communicate with marketing department to plan the schedule for the project.
2. Evaluating if there are any issues can have impacts on the project and escalate to upper management
3. Coordinate with RD and QA to make sure the process of project can be gone on wheels
4. Integrate the issues from QA team and discuss with RD about the solutions
5. Handle the shipped product issues that reported from customer
2009 - 2013
My name is Pony Ma, Graduated from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology and majored in Industrial management, after I graduated from college, I went to active duty first, during my mandatory military service, I got to know a lot of different people, learned a lot of things, such as communicating skills, how to deal with pressure and taking unreasonable tasks. I took my free time to read extracurricular books; in Carnegie’s book I saw a great quote: "Exercise self-discipline, and be lenient towards others." I think that it is an important attitude in life, always work harder and turn negative thoughts to motivation, then you can get different results. Many people regard that fulfilling military service is a waste of time, but I think it just depends on what kind of mentality to go through this process.
I did a several jobs when I was a student, caused I wanted to get more involved with the society early by working, because grew up from a single-parent family. Which makes me more independent and having an introverted personality. Thus, I wish I can correct my attitude when doing my job, but also keep in contact with all kinds of people to expand the horizons. In each work, not only should I do my own things seriously, but also try to learn the way of dealing with different people, take various proposals from coworkers to make you work more smoothly, in the future, I wish I can use this attitude to do everything.
After left the army, I work in HP as SEPM (System Engineering Product Manager) for 3 years and QPM (Released Quality Program Manager) for 2 years, in this period, I learned lots of knowledge of software and experience to cooperate with many departments, besides Taiwan section, I also have been worked with America, China, and India colleague to resolve problems together. Although there were many difficulties and challenges in the way, but I have overcome by adjusted my mind to keep striving, my colleague also helps me lot on work too. Hope I can keep making progress and get over the challenge from my work in my future.