Data scientist with excellent communication and programming skills. Built problem solving experience as data scientist & project manager.
Expertise in data mining and cross-unit communication, proposing valuable solutions. Highly motivated self-learner with a strong mindset to collaborate multi-disciplinarily.
• Design large and expansive scale, implement distributed computing of data.
• Processing, cleansing, verifying and optimizing the data process pipeline used for analysis.
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
• Analyze large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns.
• Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
• Present information using data visualization techniques.
• Collaborate with other team to build supervised and unsupervised learning capabilities with prediction, early alerting, and prescriptive recommendations.
• Data analysis of global industrial potential market, and reference for forecasting target market expansion.
• Modeled the growth rate prediction of imports and exports of various countries, and estimated the trends of international trade situation.
• Preprocessing and analysis of big data, developed and established of statistical models.
• Planned and designed an automated platform of data analysis.
• SAS Warranty Analysis system for market compensation analysis.
• Planned the road test for the development of the Outsider (PSQC) of the new car, and analyzed the concentration trend based on the problems.
• Vehicle Dependability Study project quality analysis.
• Analyzed the trend forecast of market vehicle problems.
• Developed vehicle internet system and built data database.
• Managed the quality status of each node of vehicle models and the progress of the quality assurance plan.
• Developed and analyzed short, medium and long-term KPI of company quality goals and trends.
• Initial Quality Study project quality analysis.
• Promoted Six Sigma and DFSS activities of quality improvement.
• Planned and published Six Sigma, DFSS standard processes and procedures documents.
• Applied Quality Function Deployment and Monte Carlo Simulation to promote training statistical analysis of products.
• Raw material and product quality control and monitoring
• Control of mass production product quality inspection workflow
• Reliability & failure analysis report writing and compilation
• Product reliability test and problem analysis
• Data collection and trend analysis of quality data database
• Analysis of product quality issues and 8D report writing
Thesis title: 「Goodness of Fit Tests for GEE Models with Correlated Ordinal Data」.
Extending the statistics to general marginal regression models with correlated ordinal data, including its analysis and simulation for assessing the goodness of fitted marginal models.
Main subjects: Biostatistics, Advanced Probability theory, Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain and Programming.
Main subjects: Statistics, Actuarial Mathematics, Risk Management, Financial Management, Probability Theory and Game Theory.