I consider myself a motivated self-starter who takes the initiative and can work well under the pressure.
Being a challenge seeker, stay outside the "comfort zone" is the best way to push myself forward. I'm equally comfortable working in team and independently.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
十月 2020 - 十二月 2020
The Inside sales for Software Asset Management (SAM) & Compliance role is responsible for managing enterprise wide compliance with all software license agreements and copyright law by monitoring and enforcing proper software usage policies and guidelines to ensure that there is no non-conformance
•Read and understand all Microsoft product software licenses and ensure software compliance in the organization
•Work with all relevant stakeholders to resolve any compliance issues
• Building and maintain a high performing sales team, growing customer satisfaction by coaching business relevance and by personally engaging with key executives’ stakeholders inside MS and the customer
• Maintaining broad knowledge of Microsoft technology, licensing terms and industry trends
• Coach solution outcome selling with and through the team to achieve maximum impact.
•Evaluate and recommend options to reduce licensing costs
Received performance bonus every month
十一月 2019 - 六月 2020
Responsible for nationwide and overseas executive talent recruitment for information technology and gaming industry client as well as business development.
Report to Singapore VP.
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using job bank, social media i.e. 104, LinkedIn, Cake Resume
• Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
•Experienced in sourcing the following talent:
1.President, Senior VP and VP
2. C-Level (CTO, CIO)
3. UI/UX & Graphic Designer
4. Systems Administrators / Analysts
5. Software Developers
6. Electrical Engineer
7. Sales Manager
Signed 2 clients from gaming and IT industry
十一月 2018 - 八月 2019
Covering all presale process , business exploitation and exploration for new product lines to expand market share
• Analyze market trends & industry analysis and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
• Address potential client related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner under Scrum structure
• Generating and qualifying leads through cold calling and social media channel
• Deliver customer presentations through phone and online demo
• Creating and updating activity reports
• Inter-departmental collaboration, business progress tracking and reporting
十一月 2016 - 十月 2018
Responsible for Microsoft IoT sales identification in Greater China Region; function as advance team.
-Direct report to Microsoft Redmond office.
-Work closely with marketing department.
•Offer solutions based sales suggestion on clients’ needs and capabilities
• Generating and qualifying leads through cold calling
• Carry out market research and provide sales & marketing strategy
*Generate 6 prospects in 1 month
*Bring in 2 large enterprise clients
六月 2014 - 二月 2016
Oversee all activity of imports operation & support exports procedure
• Inventory control
• Communicate with customs officials as appropriate to obtain release of incoming freight and resolve delays.
• Examine various documents including invoices, bills of lading, ISO 9001 document control and shipping statements to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing
the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/products.
• Identify areas of concern in the clients’ import processes through monitoring of team performance as well as suppliers against company and client standards, regular audit of shipment documents and accounting, and periodic client reviews
• Ensure the smoothness of the production line
• Maintain ERP system
• Transfer data from hard copy format into computer files
• Growing and building logistics network and partnerships
五月 2014 - 六月 2014
•Develop detailed sourcing and category plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
•Maintain positive working relationships with customs broker /agent for smoother customs clearance
•Create documentations necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
• Ensure the supply chain needs of company are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Provide updates about procurement related progress and potential delays to the Business Manager.
• Negotiate with suppliers on better pricing and terms on products
• Coordinate with vendor, supplier and internal function for incoming shipment, inventory balance, reporting
三月 2012 - 三月 2014
• Supervising all ongoing projects
• Responsible for company’s 80% key accounts
• New employees recruiting, interviewing and on-the-job training
• Analyzing market trends and providing critical information for decision-making.
• IT support, including CRM system maintaining, new computers procurement
• Developing commercial relationships with key customers and partners.
• Providing regular and structured reports (including financial) on performance to board
• Preparing and revising contracts
• Maintaining company website, social media channels
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
*Strike 5+deals single-handedly within 3 months
*Got promoted 2 times in 1 year
2005 - 2010