Data Analyst @ NCKU Atelier Future, 2018/02 - 2018/06
- Developed a latent money laundering detection algorithm from a record up to 800,000 transcations.
Software Engineer @ NetDB, 2019/05 - 2020/05
- Developed and maintained 15+ API endpoints. - Built 2 sets ETL pipeline for data flow transmission. - Designed and implemented a CI/CD pipeline with Hashicorp services and AWS public cloud. - Planned user stories and functional testing for dozens of API endpoints automatically.
Student @ Department of Computer Science, NCKU, 2017 - now
Vice Director @ CCNS Club, NCKU, 2017 - now
- 10+ technical sharing club lessons. - Host a study group about Golang for 4 months. - Writer and editor of the club's technical bi-weekly. - Developed the backend server of quiz contest.
@ Students' Information Technology Conference - 2020/ Implementation of CI/CD Pipeline. @ Conference for Open Source Coders, Users and Promoters - 2020/ Functional test framework with Go. @ Python Conference Taiwan - 2020/ Develop plugins for Blender with python.
- Discover more insights in PyCon Taiwan community
through data-mining. - Scraped vacancies from LinkedIn and CakeResume
with selenium and scrapy. - Integrated various data sources like questionnaires,
sign-ups, and attendees into a uniform analyzer. - Built key metrics from brand value propositions. - Designed post-event questionnaire and planned the
- A functional test framework written in Go. - Used JSON web token for authentication. - Executed test cases concurrently via goroutine. - Prevented excessive load through job queue.
Chatbot Quiz Server https://github.com/ccns/quiz-server
- A backend server for quiz contest written in Go. - Stored data in PostgreSQL database. - 10+ Restful APIs compliant with HATEOAS. - Well containerized through docker images.