In this article, you will learn about:
As our world becomes more advanced with the development of technology and data, machine learning engineer jobs become a hot commodity.
As a machine learning engineer, you will be collaborating with data scientists and other engineers, within the artificial intelligence industry, in bringing models and ideas to life. You will be creating the learning systems to allow models to function following given operations.
With so much collaboration between the machine learning engineer and data scientist, the two roles might seem highly similar. However, a data scientist is the one who analyzes and researches the data and statistics for the machine learning engineer to write programs.
If you aspire to have hands-on work within the artificial intelligence field and have a strong passion for working with software and modeling, you will be suitable for a machine learning engineer job. To start a career as a machine learning engineer and partner with data scientists, you will need to create a professional machine learning engineer resume.
Make your machine learning engineer resume suitable for the ATS on the employer’s side to raise your chances of moving through to the next round. Make sure your ML engineer resume has a simple, clean layout with organized section labels.
Examples allow you to learn from the good and the bad, which is also very beneficial when designing your machine learning engineer resume.
As an ML engineer writes algorithms based on the data given for a specific task, you will want to design your machine learning engineer resume based on the job description of a particular engineer position.
Carefully review the job description to decide whether you should create an AI engineer resume, ML engineer resume, deep learning engineer resume, NLP engineer resume, etc.
✏️ Note: The feature that differentiates a machine learning engineer resume from a machine learning engineer CV is the content. An ML engineer resume will be tailored to a role, while a machine learning CV is usually an outline of all your work accomplishments and educational background.
When working with artificial intelligence, you will need to be comfortable with numbers. Show the employer quantitative achievements in your machine learning engineer resume, such as the percentage of successes of past projects or the size of the team you worked with or managed.
Keeping your machine learning engineer resume as a PDF file, the recommended format, can become a lifesaver as it can guarantee that your resume will look exactly how you want it once it gets into the employer’s side.
The objective statement for your machine learning engineer resume is where the employer can gain a sense of who you are and what your career goals are within the AI field.
1. Emphasize at least two to three of your attributes and skills in the objective of your machine learning engineer resume.
2. Wrap up the objective of your machine learning engineer resume with what your goals are if granted the ML engineer role.
3. Feature the job position and the company that you are applying to in the objective of your machine learning engineer resume.
Career Objective for a Machine Learning Engineer Examples:
The summary statement for your machine learning engineer resume is where the employer can discover your proficiencies and experience.
1. Start your machine learning engineer resume summary with a noteworthy description or your job title.
2. Fill the majority of your machine learning engineer resume summary with striking ML engineer-related skills and experience.
3. Wrap up your machine learning engineer resume summary with additional information, such as certifications, awards, or extra knowledge.
Machine Learning Engineer Resume Summary Examples:
The skills part of your machine learning engineer resume is where you provide a list of knowledge that can support your work as a machine learning engineer.
1. Simple bullets
2. Expanded bullets
3. Skills integrated with work experience bullets
4. A categorized skill section
1. Highlight the list of skills if you are creating a machine learning engineer fresher resume and don’t focus on your skills if you plan to develop an experienced machine learning engineer resume.
2. Include soft skills in your machine learning engineer resume rather than just focusing on the technical proficiencies.
3. Referring back to the ML engineer job requirements when listing skills for your machine learning engineer resume.
Machine Learning Resume Skills Examples:
With CakeResume, you can easily create an office clerk resume online, free download your resume in PDF format, and utilize ATS-compliant templates. Land your dream job, create your office clerk resume online (free download) now!
With the addition of an objective statement in your machine learning engineer resume, you will be able to display to the employer how you are well-fitted for the ML engineer position.
With many technical strategies and aspects to learn, you will want to prove to the employer that you can take on the ML engineer role by starring your education accomplishments.
Additional information like these helps enhance your machine learning engineer resume while also showing the hiring manager your dedication to the ML role.
Use your chance to elaborate more on your past accomplishments and experience by composing a cover letter to submit along with your machine learning engineer resume.
Professional Machine Learning Engineer Dedicated to Optimizing Models and Systems
555 Mille Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Goal-driven machine learning engineer with 4+ years of experience producing machine learning solutions based on predictive modeling. Proficient with machine learning technologies, such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, etc.
Jun 2016 - Dec 2021
ML Engineer Intern
May 2015 - May 2016
B.S. in Artificial Intelligence
Carnegie Mellon University
2013 - 2017
Professional Machine Learning Engineer (Google Cloud), 2018
--- Originally written by Jessica Sun ---