Seeking a challenging position in a reputable company. Can employ my knowledge and my abilities and achieve their development in order to achieve maximize the experience and enhances self-confidence
Bachelor's degree in commerce and Accounting department, Ain Shams University (May 2012) Graduation Grade: Good
Arabic: Mother Tongue.
English: Good in both written and spoken.
Win XP. MS-Word. MS-Excel. Internet Skills. Very Good Communication Skills.
Practical & Organized.
Working in Teamwork.
Good in Research & Development.
Motivated & very Active.
Willing to learn & adapt quickly to situations.
Place of Birth: Cairo - Egypt
Date of Birth: 14thof April 1991
Marital Status: single
Military Status: Finished.
- Training in the Office of the Accountant for 3 month
- Communication skills course 2011
- International Computer Driving License ICDL
- Human development cycle from Ain Shams University
- Financial Accounting course (practical) has been through training:
- Prepare journal entries - Deportation to the US daily - Preparation of trial balance - Preparation of final lists (of income and financial position and changes in equity - Accounting treatment for sales tax and tax commercial and industrial profits - Accounting treatment of fixed assets and depreciation - The accounting treatment of stock during the Class control card in a way First- in - first - out (FIFO) - And first out; last in and weighted average - Accounting treatment of sales of inventory in a manner regular. - The accounting treatment of inventory purchases in a way a regular and- continuous inventory. - Accounting treatment of acquired discount and discount allowed