1. Apple Integration 10.10 Certification (蘋果10.10整合系統證照)
2. Google Analytics Certification (谷歌網路流量行銷證照)
3. Google Digital Sales Certification (谷歌數位行銷分析證照)
4. Cisco IoT Sales Certification (思科物聯網行銷業務證照)
5. E-Commerce Core Certification (電子商務核心分析證照)
6. Cambridge English Language Bulats ALTE3/CEFB2 Certification (英國劍橋聽說讀寫證照)
7. Japanese Language JPAL Certification (日文N5證照)
經歷三，國外業務／SUNRISE Computer 2000／09～2004／09
1. 陌生開發: 開發中東、東歐、俄羅斯..等第三世界國家的二手電腦進口商
1. Apple Integration 10.10 Certification(蘋果10.10整合系統證照)
2. Google Analytics Certification(谷歌網路流量行銷證照)
3. Google Digital Sales Certification(谷歌數位行銷分析證照)
4. Cisco IoT Sales Certification(思科物聯網行銷業務證照)
5. E-Commerce Core Certification(電子商務核心分析證照)
6. Cambridge English Language Bulats ALTE3/CEFB2 Certification(英國劍橋聽說讀寫證照)
7. Japanese Language JPAL Certification(日文N5證照)
在下目前任職於全球最大車用影音系統OEM/ODM集團，擔任全球業務開發部主管。我的業績及領導能力非常亮眼，於前一任車用嵌入式系統連續4年居於業績冠軍；於目前仍在職的車用娛樂系統，則蟬聯近3年業績冠軍。舉凡日本最大的699間車用連鎖店AUTOBACS、德法NORAUTO車用連鎖、東歐的AUTOKELLY連鎖；乃至於OE市場，諸如德國BMW aftermarket 通路、日本Pioneer、TOYOTA 零配件子公司TOYOTSU Group、印度TATA 商用車集團，以及南美TOYOTA、KIA、Mitsubishi aftermarket⋯都是敝人親自由零接觸開始展開陌生開發建立銷售通路，進而逐步為這些國際公司研討、商談、提供客製化商品而成為長期合作甚歡的客戶。
Living the Crazy Life
Cooking Food Wine Michelin Restaurants 100 Stars
Jujitsu Karate Third Place, National Chung Cheng Cup, Judo
Army Band Saxophone
Commander-in-Chief of the Army, General Yuming Tang, Attendant Sergeant Honorable Discharge
Passion for the Marketing
Google Analytics Certification
Google Digital Sales Certification
Cisco IoT Sales Certification
E-Commerce Core Certification
Passion for the Life
Volunteer of the Taipei City Wild Birds Association Emergency Rescue Team
Volunteer of the Taiwan REDHEART Organization vulnerable family Snorkeling
Lifetime Beach Cleaner
1. Apple Integration 10.10 Certification
2. Google Analytics Certification
3. Google Digital Sales Certification
4. Cisco IoT Sales Certification
5. E-Commerce Core Certification
6. Cambridge English Language Bulats ALTE3/CEFB2 Certification
7. Japanese Language JPAL Certification : N5 level
8. General English Proficiency Test : Advanced
I currently serve as Head of Global Business Development of the RSE Group, a company used to be the largest automotive application provider in the world. After a business takeover by the new owner, the brand originated in Scandinavia had declined into a withering business with only 2 customers remained globally and 28 employees together serving a single customer in Britain. Therefore, I created two strategies to tackle the business downturn– “Quick exploration on new customers" and "creation of global distribution channels– both consequently leading to the following achievements:
1. RSE’s competitive advantage shined again with its business reversed from having 1 customer only to currently 100 customers:
• 70 distribution channels have been acquired from across the world during the time from the start of my occupancy on December 2015 to the 1st half of 2016; 100 new customers have been secured until 2019.
• With around 50 customers formally making orders, the success rate in sales has archived 70%; the volume of pre-orders on new samples in the 1st half of 2016 accumulated to reach 200 sets.
• After mass production was launched in the 4th quarter of 2016, sales revenue increased to stand at NT$20 million from just NT$ 0.
• Due to a problem with severe product defect in 2018, the company’s products were unable to be shipped out. I switched to the strategy of making a proposal to SUBARU in a joint venture with TOYOTSU.
• In 2019, a proposal was submitted to AT&T in USA to customize the front-and-rear dual-lens driving recorder.
• In 2019, making a dual-lens DVR proposal to Taiwan Taxi in a joint venture with Taiwan TOYOTA.
2. Escalate the sales combat power:
• Effort spent on new and old customers has been re-apportioned:
95% is allocated to new market development, and the remaining 5% is allocated to maintaining old customers.
• Restructure the sales force: The sales team is restructured to consist of 6 people including a division supervisor, a sales person, 2 sales assistants, and a marketing officer. While one sales assistant takes the responsibility of maintaining old customers, the other four focus on the development of new businesses. I am the one in charge of developing new customers, and customers successfully added are transferred to the team for follow-up.
3. Avant-Garde Marketing
• Imagine that Nintendo Wii, XOBX, and PS4 game consoles are moved onto the car for adults and children in the back seat to play the spine-chilling game of Resident Evil or the blood-boiling game of Street Fighter?
• Or just imagine putting car lens in a freezer under 0 degree C° to get them frozen and then thrown them into 100-degree C° water for boiling?
These kinds of seemingly exaggerated experiments have actually touched the deep heart of our Eastern European customers who live in a frozen weather and also won fruitful orders from mobile application chain distributors in Hungary, Romania, Czech, Slovakia.
4. It is the team spirit that rocks:
Various departments’ effort was united to win orders from AUTOBACS, the largest 699 chain stores, in Japan.
• Procurement, software, institution, and outsourced vendors were integrated to bring 3,000 orders within 3 months.
5. A crisis of 180-day inactive stock was turned into new business opportunities in South America.
As the new RSE owner relied too much on the only one customer in the US and the only one in Britain as well, this caused stagnant sales of 20,000 screens in stock.
• The Engineering and Purchasing Departments teamed up with each other to replace the packaging material of the least cost for the inactive stock and customize the screen interface for customers.
• The inactive stock was directed to other markets which not only solved the problem of 3-month preparation lead time but also rapidly expanded sales into the TOYOTA/Chevrolet/KIA/Hyundai in Mexico, Peru, Chili, Columbia, and Argentina.
6. Sales performance:
• In 2016, we stroke deals with the TOYOTA car delivery center(PDI). In 2017, the Latin America market showed tripled growth in sales to achieve annual volume of 11,000 sets.
• In 2016, we penetrated into Cadillac, BMW, INFINITI, and the aftermarket channels in Germany, by which 1000 sets of back seat screens were sold in the first order.
• 2017, 3000 sets customized Rear Seat Entertainment(RSE) monitors for KIA and Mitsubishi taxi fleets in Latin America.
• 2017, 2000 sets customized RSE for TOYOTA Dubai, and 2019 for TOYOTA Egypt.
• 2017, 3000 sets customized RSE for AUTOBACS, the largest 699 chain stores, in Japan.
• 2017, 3000 sets customized DVR for Auto Kelly, 77 chain stores in Slovakia and Czech.
• 2018, 1000 sets customized DVR for TSS Group, chain store in Slovakia.
• 2018, 1000 sets DVR for BMW dealer in Norway aftermarket.
• 2019, 5000 pcs camera for TATA.
I worked in the Sales Department of Embedded Test Instruments. The function of logic analyzer is to assist engineers with debugging in the design phase. The application of embedded systems covers a wide range of fields, including IC interface, Master and Slave communication, and chip design, such as Lin Bus、FlexRay、Can Bus used in car electronics; IIC、SPI protocols used in Memory；UART、PS/2、USB、and Manchester protocols used in PC system.
1. A success built from scratch — 45 distribution channels were created.
2. Champion in sales performance for consecutive 4 years; champion in office cleanness for consecutive 5 years
• Solely made contribution of 5,000 sets of sales volume (worth US$200 million) each year to the group sales volume of 7,000.
3. Single-handedly responsible for the attendance of the Embedded world Conference in Nuremberg, Germany
• Brochures, posters, manuals, technical translation, and booth layout
4. Team work
Directed market penetration and business development overseas, leading a team to achieve sales targets as well as providing customer service and technical support
SUNRISE is a company providing refurbishment service for second-hand computers and 3C products. This means second-hand 3C products are bought by the company and then put on sale after refurbishment.
1. Cold calling: I developed business from customers importing second-hand computers in the third world such as the Middle East, East Europe and Russia.
2. Responsible for personal quota of US$ 1.2 million per annum, arising from the sales of 5000 second-hand computers, PDA, and other 3C products, etc.
3. Secured the knowledge of market analysis, which benefit me the best in the forthcoming journey to becoming a top sales person!
It is my great pleasure to have the opportunity of introducing myself. I'm good at marketing, cold calling, and independently developing new clients, with exuberant experience. With an emphasis on global views and professional skills, I have well prepared myself in the job market with the competence of e-commerce, marketing and sales, information technology and foreign languages, and with the following internationally recognized certificates:
1. Apple 10.10 integration system certification
2. Google Analytics certification
3. Google Digital Sales Certification
4. Cisco IoT(Internet of Things) Sales Fundamental certification
5. E-Commerce Core certification
6. BULATS(Cambridge English Language Association Test) ALTE3/CEFB2 Level
7. JLPT(Japanese Language Proficiency Test) Level 5 certification
I've worked in the electronic and international trade businesses for 15 years, and my performance of sales and market development has been a spotlight all the time. With my previous job as an embedded-system analyst, I achieved the No. 1 sales champion, 6 years in a row, and the corporate cleanliness contest champion in a row. The essence of sales, I believe, is to identify sales targets through analysis of global industries and data collection in a shortest timeframe, and then zero in on effectively limited contact windows to accurately lock on to the clients' decision makers for the ultimate success of sales.
With a bachelor degree from the Department of Industrial Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology (Top 1 Industrial Technology University in Taiwan) and a master degree from the Department of Finance of Economics, Baruch Business School, New York City University, I'm proficient in foreign languages, equipped with the job competence of independently developing markets and planning business operations. The advantage of dual engineering and finance backgrounds has greatly helped me with job performance in developing electronic industries in overseas markets.
Under such a practical background, I've amassed exuberant experience in exhibitions at home and abroad, and become familiar with import/export businesses. I've travelled a lot to America, Brazil, Europe, Nordic, India, and have stationed in China's factories for business promotion and market development. Through the years, I've established credit among my customers. My visits to electronic shops in Europe and America such as Saturn, Best Buy, Staple, Circuit City have allowed me to build a profound knowledge of the local consumers' preference and favorites, which has been a strong support for me to set up my sales evaluation and planning.
I live in Taiwan and currently work in a global tier-1 car entertainment system OEM/ODM company as the supervisor of the Global Business Development Department. Because I am acutely sensitive towards commercial operations and can communicate in very creative ways, my sales performance often exceeds expectations. For example, I personally developed Japan’s largest car accessory chain AUTOBACS (with 699 stores), TOYOTSU(TOYOTA Group), BMW’s distributor, India TATA Group, Europe and South America’s KIA, TOYOTA, Nissan car delivery center and aftermarket from nothing, and built up sales channels. Gradually, I conducted discussions with these international companies and provided them with customized products, which turned them into long-term partners and customers.
Up to now, I have expressed myself extremely well in every field and my sales role. I believe my active personality could be performed on both sides mutually benefiting from the deal of your company and my goal.