I am a self-motivated, dynamic marketing professional with three years of experience in cross-border e-commerce. I was in charge of a studio with a 4 members team, also having manipulated in data analysis and SEO advertising operation.
Sales / Marketing
1. Built up a cross-border e-commerce site called TandumShop.com and published in Oct 2016
2. Being in charge of a 4 people team to run the company.
3. Integrating cross-departmental communication with merchandise, logistics and marketing campaign.
4. Strategically plan monthly plans and annual sales targets to promote website traffic, after I was in charge of sales plan, website traffic increased from 3,000 to 20,000 per day.
5. Decide the main items and theme for every seasons trend, ensure customer experience in website design, content and website consumption.
6. Deal with every negotiation with suppliers, stores, and customers.
1. Operating social media that engaged fans grew 130% in three months.
2. Executing cross-sector cooperation with global brands to achieve horizontal alliances, e.g. opening events sponsored by Fiji Water.
3. Managing media relations attentively, ensuring brand frequently exposure on magazines, newspapers, and network every week.
I graduated from the Department of Advertising Communication at Fu Jen University. As a professional planner of integrating marketing communication strategies, our research is including market searching, consumer insight, and product analysis to communication strategies. My graduation project cooperated with Aizhiwei Co., Ltd., aiming to promote the wheat tea on the campus, we adopted the Cosmosperson as its spokesperson and held 7 campus activities. The results were exhibited in Songshanwen park in May 2013.
Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign / Photogrphy / Author
Business Competition of Taiwan Advertisers’ Association
Business Competition of Foundation For Public Relations