Find better jobs easier
Use the APP to find jobs.
Refer to real resumes shared by other users.
Make a resume for free.
Find the best resume template.
Resume guide & examples for all jobs/industries.
Choose the right resume format.
Write a professional resume.
Explore more resume writing resources.
Refer to real CV shared by other users.
Make a CV for free.
Find the best CV template.
CV guide & examples for all jobs/industries.
Choose the right CV format.
Write a professional CV.
Explore more CV writing resources.
Share your portfolio and find inspiration.
Create a professional online portfolio.
We invite talents in different fields to share their interesting career stories.
Start for Free
Build and promote your employer brand.
Contact mid-senior level talent on JobEspresso, and find the right employees quickly.
Learner | Solver | Doer | Analyzer | Writer
Marketing/Advertising: Final Cut Pro X (Video Editing), Audacity (Audio Editing), Canva & Stencil (Online Graphic Design)
Languages: Fluent in Chinese (both Mandarin & Cantonese), basic proficiency in French
Hobbies & Interests: Entrepreneurship, Philanthropy, Creative Writing (short story, poetry, sports journalism), Violin, Sports
MycroChange Chicago, IL
Founder, CEO | October 2015 – Present
▪ Social impact venture harnessing the power of crowdsourced microfinance with no minimum
▪ Hult Prize Social Entrepreneurship Challenge Regional Finalist, College New Venture Challenge Semifinalist
▪ Built website, prototyped app design, conducted market research, and led pitches and meetings with advisors
Brand Partner | May 2017 - Present
▪ Conducted user interviews to drive user conversion
▪ Worked with UI/UX and user onboarding process
▪ Organized user acquisition events to increase brand awareness and adoption
AccuRadio LLC Chicago, IL
Executive Assistant Summer 2015 – Present
▪ Perform statistical analysis to evaluate and revise start-up marketing strategies (SEO/SEM optimization, E-mail, etc.)
▪ Designed & implemented proposals, working directly with CEO, helping triple user base to 2.5 million users monthly.
University of Chicago International Leadership Council Chicago, IL
Markets Division Associate & Entrepreneurship Division Team Member Fall 2015 – Present
▪ Lead discussion, facilitate growth, and provide project advice to educate peers in financial and entrepreneurial concepts.
Making resumes a piece of cake