Find better jobs easier
CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Get Hired by Top Tech Company
Make a resume for free.
Real resumes shared by CakeResume users.
Find the best resume template.
View examples for every profession.
Choose the right resume format.
How to Write a Resume
Write a professional resume.
Explore more resume writing resources.
Build an online portfolio for free.
Get Inspired by online portfolio examples.
Start for Free
Be passionate and curious about improving company's HR system through the real sound mathematical analysis , writting statstic model is my interest
Present Title: human resources management No.12 Street 3 Industrial Park VSIP1, Binh Duong province，VietNam[email protected]
M.S., Department of Law
● Recruitment :
- Local workers' selection , staffing , training & development
● C&B Strategy :
- Implement compensation and benefits structure
- Review and propose improvement on compensation and benefit policies
- Salary survey , position evaluation
● CSR & Employee Relationship :
- Ensure all compensation and benefit, Insurance, and tax policies and procedures to comply with local laws
- Several kinds of brands' and third parties' (e.g. Better work , BV , VF) inspections
● Other Projects :
- Assigned ERP integration projects for HR (e.g. EIP , customer-oriented enhancement rectification)
- Excel VBA programming for specific report refers to SAP HR Comprehensive report
● Conduct and review the purchase agreements
● Ensure all compensation and benefit, Insurance, and tax policies and procedures to comply with local laws
● Monitor and tackle with the labor strike and report to the HQ administration
● Maintain and optimize the management of various kinds of contracts and memorandum
● Deal with several kinds of labor dispute(e.g. Severance Pay , illegal flexible working hours)
● Counsel and assist to the enterprise reduce to a rational insurance bear cost
In the recent years, for any other fields in business circle is upgrading system efficiency. HR's relevant revolution issues focus on SAP implementation
Making resumes a piece of cake