An ambitious candidate with abundant and solid tourism and marketing experience and knowledge who is looking for constant career development.
- Initiating integrated marketing campaign for festive events such as Halloween event and Summer Splash.
- Planning and executing social media campaign in China market for awareness building.
- Driving joint promotions for festive events and tactical promotions to drive attendances.
- Maintaining partnerships with corporate and event sponsors.
- In charge of the production of Chinese New Year float parade.
- Assisting in advertising campaigns for festive events.
- Assisting in digital campaign on social media platform and production of online viral videos.
- In charge of the production of new corporate video and sales kit for brand building.
- Organising anniversary event, networking functions and company visits for Hong Kong Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (HKAAPA).
- Assisting in the production of marketing materials.
- Assisting in setting up the Hong Kong first kind of Association in Attractions Industry – the Hong Kong Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (HKAAPA).
- Coordinating a mega event (with 500 guests globally) for an International Amusement Parks Association (IAAPA).
- Certificate Course on Marketing Management – Strategic Marketing Management (2015)
- Executive Diploma in Digital Marketing (2014-2015)
Honours, Second Class - Bachelor of Business Administration Major in Hotel and Tourism Management
(Sept 2008 – May 2011)
Secondary 1 – 7 (Sept 2001 – July 2008)
English ●●●●○ (IELTS: 7.5)
Japanese ●●●○○ (Language Proficiency Level 3)
Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Present salary: $24k;
Expected salary: $32k (Negotiable)