UX Designer & Researcher // Taipei, Taiwan
A well-trained UX researcher and designer passionate about the intersection of digital technologies and human practices.
Skilled in using UX research methodologies like user interview and user testing to conduct generative and evaluative research as well as utilizing research data to execute IA, wireframes, prototypes, and UI design.
Meticulous individual hoping to secure a UX Designer position to help conduct and participate in user research, analytics reporting, task planning, and actual design of the project.
Skills: Design Research, User Interview, Affinity Maps, User Persona, User & Wireflows, Wireframing, Prototyping, UI Design, Usability Testing
Tools: Sketch, Invision, Miro (REALTIMEBOARD), Google Analytics, Amplitude
Ranked #8 in QS Global University Ranking, UCL houses one of the best anthropology departments in the world.
• Affective Interaction (HCI)
• Mass Consumption and Design
• Anthropological Research Methods
• Consumption and Material Culture
• Conducted site review to draft details briefs and research goals to help clearly identify different user personas and their needs and practices
• Proposed an overarching goal of capturing users’ emotional and practical needs surrounding customization and artisan objects in the context of gifting
• Accurately recruited bilingual participants who are familiar with gifting and artisan objects to understand their experiences and needs
• Consolidated rich data and transformed them into one coherent user persona through affinity maps
• Built a detailed user journey with happy and pain points to address actionable opportunities for Zwende to reorganize their websites and UX flows
• Applied user-centered design thinking in an agile work environment to create interfaces in an immersive online program
• Conducted user research (survey/in-depth interview/ethnography) and usability testing (moderated & unmoderated), which informed the information architecture, user flows, wireframes, wireflows, and prototypes.
• Iterated designs based on multiple rounds of usability testing for the following projects:
ThirdSpace, a mobile app that improves coffee shop goers’ experience looking for and making bookings at coffee shops that satisfy their practical and emotional/preference needs.
SAVR, a mobile app with recipes and cooking-tips for at-home chefs. I was brought on-board to improve users’ experience in accurately and easily following cooking instructions.
Tools used: Sketch, InVision, Miro (former RealTimeBoard), UX Pin, Google Analytics
• Translated technical blog posts, press, apps, and websites
• Developed concepts based on target languages and cultural usage
• Compiled technical terms into terminology databases
• Relayed style and tone of original language to target languages
• Captured customer feedback and product bugs and collaborated with design and engineering team to eliminate issues
• Developed more precise user persona and marketing strategy through research
• Identified and tracked metrics to measure content success
• Ran A/B testing for blog titles, ad postings, and landing pages
• Wrote effective blog posts with data visualizations, email copies, and webpages for a variety of B2B and B2C audiences
• Collaborated with product managers and engineers to automate marketing and CS functions
• Sourced and analyzed SEO data to produce useful content
• Hired, and trained 3 new content marketers
• Devised and monitored pipeline and interview strategies to optimize hiring projects' success
• Conducted research on potential clients and candidate pool
• Provided clients with results on market and competitor research
• Set the new record by surpassing revenue target by 96% within the first 6 months
• Refined job seekers' CVs and provided interview training
• Cold called for business development and talent acquisition