Master in Artificial Intelligence
- Graduating in February 2019
- A.I. consulting company that collaborates on software applications, specialising in A.I.
- Notable projects: Healthcare planning chatbot; Lottery number generation from facial recognition.
- Led the test-driven development of the automated courier-to-order matching node-app.
- Optimised a machine learning classification pipeline to predict the best mode of transport to use.
- Extracted route information from terabytes of driver GPS data in order to build an algorithm which more accurately estimated the arrival time of a delivery.
- Built analytics dashboards using SQL, in order to monitor departmental KPIs.
Physics BSc (Hons):
- Completion of one of the highest ranked physics courses in the world.
- Comprehensive study of mathematical methods for the physical sciences.
- Lab work included modelling atomic particles and simulating collisions using C++.
- Developed a customer support website in Ruby on rails.
- Hardware tested modules using a custom made tester and created statistical models of the failure rate.
- Translated parts of the company's documentation into Spanish.
- Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Spanish; achieved the highest grade in all subjects.