I dream and I act.
+886 (934) 023-580
Taipei, Taiwan (Move to Toronto in May)
Simultaneously manage up to eight notebook projects by creating and monitoring three-stage product development, testing and production schedule and controlling budget allocation.
Externally work with Google staff and a leading contract manufacturer (ODM) to analyze production schedule, minimize delays and deliver products. Internally coordinate with different groups including Software, Hardware, Supply Chain, Commodity, Marketing, Service, etc.
- Coordinates multiple projects within a large scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for products or service offerings
- Develops portions of support requirements for assigned project, including budgets, and resource allocation plans, in accordance with provided plan and specifications.
- Coordinates the activities of associated project teams; tracks progress against established plans, reports results, and makes recommendations for alterations or updates to program manager
- Develops program communications, including creating status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating project and program plans
- Leads resources across multiple projects
- Analyzed customer database to find useful travel preferences and trends and then built a travel package composing system prototype to facilitate better package planning
- Supported Windows 8 product operation system testing by categorizing and summarizing hundreds of bugs and defects so that the test team could more easily identify and fix them
- Replicated software defects identified by Quality Assurance team and provided feasible solutions
- Led a group of eight to manage club operations including website maintenance, equipment operation, financial management and a variety of promotion activities (including publishing a weekly bulletin)
- Held forums and workshops regarding gender issues, movies about modern moral/social issues and environmental topics
- Planned/executed two educational camps for aboriginal and underprivileged children from rural areas
Certification Date Feb 2017 – Present