Honours Student of Taichung City
IELTS : overall band scores 6.0
M.S. in Computer Science in the fields of Computer Vision and Robotics
This letter is to express my interest in the Computer Vision developer and engineer position.
With a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, numerous hands-on experience in software development, and the ability to solve problems in a timely and accurate manner, I enjoy being challenged and working on projects that require me to work outside my comfort zone and beyond knowledge, as continuing to understand the first-hand cutting-edge technology are important to me and my contribution to your organisation.
Over the course of the school years: 【2018 ~ 2020 Postgraduate student in the field of Computer Vision】
- My great enthusiasm for Computer Vision research drives me to pursue a postgraduate degree.
- In these two years, I execute an industry-university cooperative research project which focuses on image restoration, noise reduction, object recognition, localisation and segmentation while I got perfect straight-A grades in my academic performances and won the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society Membership.
- To broaden my area of expertise in Computer Vision, recently, I participated in a series of Computer Vision and Deep Learning training by official OpenCV.org. and got involved an Artificial Intelligence course in the U.S. to develop deep knowledge in Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
Over the course of the school years: 【2014 ~ 2017 Undergraduate Studies】
- My character in pursuing superiority allow me to achieve outstanding academic performances and won the Honours Student Award.
- I led a successful software project (Drone-Assisted Detection System for High-Risk Disaster Areas, using computer vision and automatic control techniques) as the team leader. This project solved the pain associated with emerging issues in disaster risk reduction and was awarded 4 awards in the different project competitions.
- Due to my recognised English proficiency, I won a fully-funded scholarship to study in Australia and lived with the local people, which help me to be more understanding of cultural differences and the first-hand cutting-edge technology to compete globally.
I have good software development skills, Multilingual Communication Skills (English, Chinese, and Hokkien), and interdisciplinary learning and knowledge integration capabilities.
Feel free to contact for further opportunities.
👉 An industry-university cooperative research project is now in progress,
focus on image restoration, image recognition and noise reduction.
● Computer Vision with OpenCV
● Deep Learning
● Big Data Analytics with R
Bookworm and Tech Geek :
I am always hungry that I'm lovin' eat books, competitive paper, and cutting-edge know-how
中華民國斐陶斐榮譽學會 榮譽會員 (applying, announce on June 2020)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Embedded System Short Course, introduction to ML & DL
台中市105學年度模範生 (Photo with the Taichung mayor)
Professionalism means consistency of quality.
The 17th Elite Student
Organise an Australian study tour Exhibition with 19 people
Office of International and Cross-Strait Cooperation at CYUT
Hosting International Visitors
Mandatory military service at
Developing a Combat Mindset (Close Quarters Battle Skills)
Contact me in more detail through my LinkedIn.
Latest Resume Version: Feb 2020