Running the resource raising platform and build the extension projects using Metero.js / MongoDB with my partners when I'm senior student in the University. The platform is especially for charity foundations or related organizations like the Kickstarter for NGO or NPO.
Currently, working as a core full-stack developer in a C2C language learning platform - AmazingTalker. Integrate Vue.js / Webpack into Rails project building SPA to enhance the user experience. Ensure the code quailty, maintability by applying TDD in developemnet lifecycle.
Face every criticisms and failure in my life as opportunities of self-challenges.
AmazingTalker is a C2C language learning platform which provides fully immersive language experience, It makes students be able to learn with native speakers online around the world.
Serve as a core full-stack developer as helping both features designing and implementations.
- Develop the process from frontend til backend that enhances 35% efficiency and effectiveness conversion rate which global language teachers applying successfully and granted to teach in AmazingTalker. (14% -> 49%)
- Implement the separation of frontend and backend by integrating webpack into Rails. Reduce the communication barriers between frontend and backend engineers and improve the development efficiency nearly 50%.
- Desing and Develop the payment process with marketing logic to increase the income of the platform.
- Temporary Deputy of CTO (right after 2weeks from recruiting)
- Design and Develop RESTful API and organize the whole backend structure.
- Co-work with Web Tech Topic opensource meet up https://github.com/AmazingTalker/web-tech-topic
- Capable of design and develop features from frontend to backend.
- Capable of self-learning and solve problems during the stage of developing.
- Challenge me to build various app
- Vue.js on rails project (from 1:06:15)
- react + flux with rails
- Capistrano to automate the deployment of current project to AWS EC2
WeCare is a platform like Kickstarter special for charities, NGOs, NPOs. It aims to help the inefficiency and waste among different charity organizations.
Serve as a key member of WeCare team as helping both business and engineering.
- Won the competition of Samsung APP star
- https://goo.gl/XtUiye (The first person second row from left in the first photo)
- Participate ASIA BEAT startup events
- https://goo.gl/bpKSuq (The team of NCTU)
- EO Global Student Entrepreneur Award Global Finalist 2015
- https://goo.gl/d7c6JE (Company name - WeCare)
- Design and Implement System Architect
- Building Frontend Server using Node.js with Express
- Building Backend Server using Rails
- Using NUXT.js for frontend solution
- Implement auto scaling and CI / CD with the following tools:
- ELK(ElasticSearch / Logstash / Kibana)
- AWS services
- Serveless implementation