I was involved firstly as internal recruiter and HR manager. After 6 months started to work in IT openings together with HR responsibilities.
Trainings and development:
- internal trainings conducting, creating agendas, coordinating and evaluating;
- facilitating trainings for the internal team;
- tracking development of every team member together with CEO and improving it.
Recruitment and adaptation:
- making full cycle IT recruitment: profile creating, research, CV finding, screening, interviewing and making decision;
- full cycle recruiting people for internal positions (B2B sales managers, senior IT recruiters, researchers).
The main goal on this position was to make sure all AIESEC interns in different parts of the world have appropriate experience and good working and living conditions.
It was achieved by:
- tracking the teams, which were working with the customers (interns);
- providing consultancy on embassies and visas issues for members, who are working with interns.
Was involved in all talent management activities that were made in the organization: recruitment, adaptation, education, internal communication and supporting ongoing processes.
The main activities connected to education and organization were:
- internal communication management (about 150 people);
- trainings conducting, coordinating, creating agendas, tracking performance, evaluating results, improving process according to feedbacks;
- facilitating more than 15 topics for the newcomers.