Hi, I'm Tseng, Yun-Ju. Have 7 years of product design experience and highly skilled in mobile UX, interaction design, and prototyping. A big fan of hackathon. I'm a big cat lover as well. I love sharing sth on Medium and Dribbble. My portfolio: http://www.ricetseng.com/
- Led UX design for Grab’s projects: passenger redesign, Grab Platform homepage revamp, multi-stop rides, GrabFood merchant app version 1.
- Delivered UX/UI Design for Grab passenger app, Chat experience, GrabFood passenger experience, and Merchant app.
- Defined entire interaction guideline for our passenger experience.
- Designed UX, user journey map, visual, interaction & prototyping.
- Iterate & validate products based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Figured out our user pain points and transfer user insights into actual design.
- Conducted design workshop with core team members to identify key problems and make sure everyone on the same page.
- Delivered UX/UI design for shopping app (Best new apps, Shopping app no 1 in App store) and movie feature.
- Conceptual design project such as dictionary app.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams
- Involved in workshop ideation, interaction design, prototyping, user research, and usability testing.
- Responsible for Mobile Security 6.0 optimizer design (Battery, Memory & History monitor) and data usage design (Cellular, roaming & wi-fi).
- Proposed the Trend Micro design language for all consumer product.
- Delivered UI/UX design for the 165 security app.
- Built prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups, detailed UI and visual design for the D-link Cloud service such as camera, NAS and rounter.
- Yahoo! Asia Youth Social Communications Research Project