Yilan County, Taiwan http://uxfol.io/robbenhsieh
- Optimized the layout and interaction design of websites, assisting Full-Stack Developers with drawing Mockups/ Prototypes and ultimately improving the efficiency of development by 20%.
- Adjusted the color balance of GIS, fixing the layout and the color balance between icons and background, and unifying the design style of the layout to solve the problem of inconsistent style of GIS and unrecognizable icons.
- Created effective plans for the website of an engineering consultant company, building the brand stories, refining the copywrite of applications, and designing visual, while maintaining strong and clear communication.
- Developed a monitoring system, integrating three independent systems; planned the functions, data flows, operating procedures, and UI.
- Designed the lecturer’s slides for Google’s/YouTube’s annual exhibitions/activities, visualizing the information, beautifying the layout, and coordinating the different opinions between the speaker and the sponsor.
Oct 2019 - Present
- Built a website (iyax.net) using Angular JS; responsible for UI design, copywrites, graphic design, and setting up a web server.
- Simplified the operating procedures of a measurement mobile app, automating the data input, device set-up, and page switch to realize the business model of ‘easy to use without the tutorials.
- Clarified the system layout, improving dashboard, visualizing data, and using RWD, and won the government bid with a budget of 12 million.
- Improved the notification function of the system, adding the threshold and methods of warning such as via E-mail and SMS, which increased overall efficiency of equipment inspectors by nearly 30%.
- Co-drafted effective business strategies with the marketing manager and vibrations analyst, simulating user scenarios and developing detailed application plans to help Advantech, which holds the No.1 market share of Industrial Computers in the world, selling agent products.
Oct 2018 - Oct 2019
- Took the initiative to set up a website for submitting assignments, creating a key function that allowed users to upload files to a specific Google Drive path with Google App Script thereby increasing the efficiency of collecting assignments from students by 50%.
Aug 2015 - Jul 2016
UI/UX - User Research, Information Architecture, RWD, Wireframing, UI Design, Prototyping, Branding.
Other - Microsoft office 365, Google Slides, Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Effect, XD, Figma, Visual Studio Code, Brackets, Davinci Resolve.
Languages - Mandarin (Native), Japanese (JLPT N1), English (Fluent)
Projects - The F2E – 2nd Frontend & UI Practicing Campaign, integrating Daily UI to simulate a complete system.