Email: [email protected]
I am proud to be a coach and mentor to over 80 direct employees and manage not only one of Greater London’s busiest cinemas, but one of ODEON’s busiest cinemas.
While running one of the busiest cinemas I have also been on a 4 year journey to gain a university degree, not only to support my continued development but to further my passion of leading, coaching and developing people.
My love for business started my working life early, my interest for film has given me a long and successful career in cinema and now my passion for working with people will lead me into a new and exciting phase of my career.
• Leader of a highly engaged team (80-100 employees) who deliver inspiring entertainment experiences everyday to delight guests and beat the competition.
• Maximise the performance and potential of my team through training, development, coaching, reviews and continuous feedback.
• I ensure quality and consistency of the guest experience in my cinema by maintaining high operational standards at all times, and ensuring that all ODEON processes are fully implemented to fulfil the operational and safety requirements.
• I recognise retail is a critical part of the guest experience and I constantly strive to ensure that my team have the skills and motivation to drive retail performance. This has resulted in year on year growth in retail revenue.
• I maximise EBITDA within my cinema by developing and executing strategies to increase performance across the key trading metrics whilst effectively controlling wages and other costs
December 2014 - Present
•I role modelled the values and was always present front of house providing direction to our teams
•I worked shoulder to shoulder with my team and Guest Experience Supervisors to listen to our guests and take actions that delight them and drive our Net Promoter Score performance.
•I set daily goals and support time out for training as well as regular on the job coaching to drive deliver of key retail metrics
•I supported my General Manager by delivering the on time and in full execution of national marketing plans and local initiatives to increase the local market share of our cinema.
November 2010 - December 2014
2017 - 2021
1997 - 2004