- Developed and published mobile app for client's international trade show on both Android and iPhone platforms with features such as a live activity stream, individual attendee and vendor profiles, and interactive trade show floor vendor map.
- Completely redesigned and launched 20+ page website that included entirely new content, e-commerce capabilities, searchable public database integrations, business process automation, and SEO.
- Managed rewriting of all content for a 15+ page website while assisting with strategically formatting the system’s processes.
- Administered and set up voting system for client’s annual online awards competition
- Managed multiple client’s email marketing communications
- Designed sponsorship programming, event brochures, and event materials for multiple clients
- Designed social media diversification plans that increased consumer engagement and brand following
- Managed shared content on various online platforms for multiple clients
- Developed company image for numerous clients through consumer outreach methods, website remodeling, content overhauls, and key message development
- Key role in planning and designing upscale event with 250+ attendees including government dignitaries, security details, and multiple vendors
- Preserved the survival of special needs camp by collecting consumer opinions through targeted cold calling and designing a first-of-its-kind certification program to build the client’s revenue stream
- Designed various advertisements for clients including print materials, radio scripts, and billboard concepts
- Created taglines, slogans, and prospected over 300 businesses through targeted cold calling.
- Two designs were published and circulated in the local newspaper as well as online.
- Script for radio advertisement was produced and distributed to multiple stations in surrounding area.
Patrick is a rare and unique find. What I have been most surprised about him is how much he brings to the table and actually accomplishes. When he says he's going to do something, he does it. That's extremely rare and a trait that can't be learned. He continues to impress me with his knowledge of the social media space, his willingness to learn and try new things and bring relevant and meaningful conversation to the table. Patrick is humble, yet definitive. He is definitely someone I highly recommend. Anyone would be lucky to have him on their team, and we're lucky to have him on ours.Jonathan Eppers, CEO and Founder at FirstString
- Mentored 18 high school students in business simulation competition in which they combined in-depth financial decision making while creating extensive marketing campaigns and defended their thought processes during two 12-minute presentations to panels of industry professionals
The UR Downtown Student Coordinator connects the University community to downtown Richmond through educational programming, career development, and community building. Responsibilities include managing social media channels, generating communication materials, conducting research on local issues, and managing a personal event planning project that includes promotion and implementation.
- Organized largest event in Resident Services’ history while orchestrating company sponsorships and incorporating community non-profits
- Responsibilities included developing a healthy community environment through creative programming, providing direction on psychological and social topics, and mentoring both academically and professionally
- Responsible for an entire floor of 40 freshmen male residents
Patrick is an exceptional leader who has a high level of integrity and professionalism. His work ethic is unparalleled to others his age and he puts forth exceptional effort in all of his endeavors. When I think about the impact that one student has made being civically-minded, I am reminded that these are the types of people out there making the difference and these are the future leaders among us.Jackie Kus, Resident Hall Director at Kent State University
"Patrick Kennedy has greatly impacted my life and the lives of others. He taught us that even if we didn't win the competition, we still won at the more important things. We built bonds and friendships that will last a lifetime. Patrick knows how to make people from everywhere and anywhere, from all walks of life, come together. He was the heart and soul of our company, or should I say, family."Olivia, Vice President of Marketing at PFEW
- 146 presentations given throughout 41 different high schools located across Pennsylvania over the course of two recruiting seasons
- Back to back years of record-breaking numbers for both number of applications received and number of participants attending the camp in program history
- Redesigned default presentation
"This is an extraordinarily special milestone year for PFEW. To meet the exploding student demand evidenced by the 3,000+ applications for 2015, we expanded last year to a fifth session, and are now expecting to graduate approximately 2,200 students. This will, far and away, be the largest program in every regard in our history"John Trombetta, CEO and President of Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week (PFEW)
"You kept approximately 144 teens engaged for eight 40-minute periods! Your stories were interesting and inspiring for young people who are just beginning to make decisions for the future. Your program provides motivation and hope for students who desperately need a new paradigm for thinking about life outside of high school. Great Job!Midd-West High School
Over the course of my experience, I've had the opportunity to use my design skills for various projects. The following links are just a few examples.
Good&Co is a self-discovery platform and network for a new generation of professionals looking for more meaning in their careers. Their algorithm taps into over 20 years of career psychometrics and psychological analysis, helping people identify their professional style for a better fit with current and potential employers and teams.Click to see my profile!