- A project manager of 4G IoT products with holistic knowledge of product development and overall management of a product's life from conception to fruition.
- 9+ years’ experience in the field of consumer/industrial electronics products and the IoT industry. Experience in assessing customer desires and requirements and generating a product that successfully meets those standards.
- Bringing forth the ability to determine product specifications, production timelines, and in-depth plans for product development. An analytical thinker who works collaboratively to get the job done.
April 2013 - Present
- Leadership of multi-site project team members. Setup and communicate clear project plans to all project team members. Motivate team members for exceptional performance.
- Managing the 4G-IoT products for tier 1 telecom and a startup company in North America and achieving the sales goals. (Shipping Records: Asset tracker: 100K units/year in 2020 and 2021; Fleet management product: 50K units/ month in 2021)
- The management of the product’s development budget and unit cost.
- Experienced at coordinating NPI-related tasks.
July 2009 - July 2012
- Worked in collaboration with the senior project manager to define project goals and establish a timeline and plan to achieve them.
- Collaborated with other team members to create fresh brand ideas and project initiatives.
- Handled overall management of workflow in the marketing department.
- Key projects: WiMAX Projects for Mxto, 4G hotspot series product for Malaysian Telecom.
2003 - 2007