Vast experience of over 11 years with more than 6 years of experience in implementing DevOps concepts such as containerization, virtualization, version control, cloud computing, database management, and administration by using a wide variety of technologies to drive excellence in every project & deliver outstanding results.
https://linkedin.com/in/sattyk +91 909 6689 830
https://www.cakeresume.com/satish-kumar-189ffc Pune, MH, IN
Project Management Process Improvement Digital Transformation Project Planning & Designing Multi-tasking Automated Solutions Software Integration Mentorship & Leadership Agile & Scrum Decision Making
Docker, VMware Tanzu, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud
Bitbucket, GitLab, Perforce
Jenkins, Sonatype Nexus, SonarQube
ELK Stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios
PostgreSQL, Couchbase, Oracle DBMS
English — Fluent Hindi — Native
December 2021 - Present
1. Manage and Lead 5G CNF (Cloud-Native Network Function) onboarding on VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid for one of the largest Telco operating in Europe and the Americas.
2. Plan, strategize, design, and deploy innovative and complete cloud-native highly available CI/CD architecture for seamless and automated onboarding of 5G network functions on the VMware Tanzu platform.
3. Collaborate with NF (Network Function) providers, Virtualization providers, and customers to deliver a resilient and reliable solution for seamless onboarding of 5G network functions.
4. Develop enterprise architectural blueprints for IT Infrastructure, HLD (High-Level Design), and LLD (Low-Level Design) documentation and sign-on by customers.
5. Design Automation Framework for the installation of cloud-native CI/CD tools with a reusability factor in mind as a part of a 'plug-and-play' strategy to use the same solution in a different container platform with minimal or no change.
6. Architect cost-effective backup and recovery solution for the cloud-native CI/CD infrastructure tools deployed across VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid.
October 2020 - December 2021
1. Designed, implemented, and maintained a continuous build and deployment delivery mechanism, leveraging innovative solutions and automation across various platforms such as Openshift, EKS, and AKS.
2. Took initiative in discovering existing and new challenges pertaining to the build and deployment, seeking to improve, resolve and streamline tools and processes to meet delivery timelines.
3. Worked with solution architects to enhance the performance of the microservices by providing critical feedback based on the observations and metrics collected.
4. Create self-service and automation for Developers and Quality Assurance teams to perform recurring and trivial tasks.
May 2016 - October 2020
1. Installed, integrated, and maintained production environments for TelCos in APAC regions.
2. Onsite visits to client locations to gather customer requirements for upcoming software releases, plan delivery estimates, and installation.
3. Drove the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten build, release, and deployment processes.
July 2012 - May 2016
1. Provisioned and managed Oracle Databases for internal clients.
2. Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting Oracle database-related issues such as users, roles, profiles, and privileges.
3. Worked on database logical backups using export/import and data pump utilities of oracle.
December 2010 - July 2012
1. Successfully carried out IBM Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange migration activity for America's banking clients.
2. Managed post-migration issues in a time-bound manner with the assistance of the Microsoft technical team.
3. Documented all the RCAs along with resolutions so that the team could use the knowledge base for reference and resolve issues, quickly increasing the customer satisfaction rating.
2006 - 2010