I am fascinated by new technical research and willing to share my experience to others. It's always make things go better.
As a mechanical engineer, I also learn optical design and software development by myself. Learning more skills could help improve design's quality and transform my idea into reality.
C# WPF Laser Manufacturing
Solidworks Visual Studio
Apr 2016 - Jan 2018
1. Design / optimize optical module for manipulate high power laser.
2. Layout optical module in Inventor and creating mechanical drawing to build it.
3. Install laser and optical module for laser manufacturing machine.
4. Tuning laser and optical module for customer.
5. Acted as the machine installer and commentator in Machinery & Intelligent Manufacturing Industry Show.
6. Work with cooperation manufacturer for technical exchanges.
7. Work with software engineer to develop machine's control system.
Mar 2018 - Current
1. Develop optical tunable filters and maintain the production line.
2. Build 3D model and 2D drawing of products in solidworks.
3. Optimize the process of the production.
4. Operating shock and vibration test of products.
5. Acted as project manager of auto-align system development.
6. Participated in laser welding system development for the better packaging process.
7. Develop software for production line to make the process easier and faster.
8. Develop software for product engineer to analyze the problem of defective products.
Design the laser optical module to manipulate laser spot to optimize process parameters.
Develop a new generation manual tunable filter. I was responsible for mechanical and optical design.
Design and Develop a low-cost fiber auto-align system. It makes green hand align product 50% faster.
In this project, I have developed a software with camera vision which have auto-focus and edge-detection function.