Nice to meet you, My name is Shao-Yan. I graduated from National Taipei University of Technology and had master degree with a research "Training an ETF Trading Agent with Deep Q-Learning". I am interesting in object-oriented concept to modeling and programming. Hopefully, to be a software developer.
1. Windows Programming (Sep 2017 - Jan 2018)
2. Android Application Development (Feb 2018 - Jun 2018)
3. Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (Feb 2019 - Jun 2019)
1. Support FTP Server
1. Help the team to setup PCs and printers each office.
1. Test mobile APP and product according to test cases.
2. Help developers reproduce issue.
As a project for practicing GOF design patterns that refers to Prolog about term matching.
A simple todo app for practicing.
A web application that provides users in GUI to record the autos they interest in.
A backend that provides client applications with API for record the autos they interest in.
An APP for demo Human queuing at 4 stage life.
As a backend that provide client applications with API for demo queuing life stage.
An App for demo real time chatting.
As a backend that communicates with client App in websocket for real time chatting.
A web service that listen to the GitHub webhook for notifying Line users.
An application with frontend and backend about ordering meals.
An Indicator that apply market prices to regression.
A repository recording the code that the problems solved on Leetcode.