The 5th Settlement,Cairo,Egypt.
• Document shipments to ensure they follow customs regulations.
• consulting with customs agents to ease passage of shipments through customs,
• Track the location of the shipment. They prepare goods for shipment.
• determine how much insurance to take out on the shipment.
• working with customs agents, warehouse staff, shipping companies, and clients.
•Filling out Import/Export documentation.
Finance Internship- Microsoft Riyadh
•Assist with month-end financial reports
•Post journal entries
•Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
•attend meetings with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
•Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
Bachelor's degree of business administration
The Arab Open University
May 2011- May 2015, Cairo, Egypt.
Saint Fatima Language School
Sept. 2001 - Jun. 2011, Cairo, Egypt.
• Accounting 101 / American University in Cairo - 2011
• ERP Accounting Systems and Modules (MS Dynamics) / Microsoft Riyadh – 2015
•Excellent Numeracy and analytical skills.
•Ability to work under pressure.
•Self-Motivated, Passionate, Energetic.
•Project and multi-task oriented.
•Excellent communication skills
• Email wizard
• Computer savvy