I'm a senior front-end engineer with nine-year working experience. I love building user-friendly, beautiful, and performant web applications, and I'm interested in performance optimization in front-end applications. For example, I improved the loading speed of Omlet Arcade, a mobile game streaming platform, by 30%. I am currently looking for a company where I can contribute my talent.
Senior Frontend Engineer
• Designed the architecture of an AI-based web product and implemented it from scratch as the sole frontend engineer in a fast-paced startup. (React/D3.js/TypeScript)
• Containerized the web app, deployed it to AWS and built the whole CI/CD process to enable fast delivery of the product. (AWS Elastic Container Service/CodePipeline/Docker/Nginx)
• Integrated third-party APIs to enable monetization, e.g., Stripe payment API, Facebook streaming API
• Acted as the front-end tech lead for three full-time engineers, mentored four industry hires and interviewed 30+ engineer candidates.
• Optimized page loading speed by applying various techniques, e.g., HTTP/2, Long Term Cache, JS bundle splitting, and reducing CSS bundle size from 1.5Mb to 200kb (-87%).
• Built the mobile apps for GoYoMoney from scratch as the sole mobile engineer. (React Native/Android/iOS/Java/Objective-C)
• Built the CI/CD process for the front-end app development and integrated automated code linting and unit testing into the pipeline. (Jenkins/GitLab CI/Mocha/Karma/Chai/ESLint)