Yu Jhih, Jheng
+886 934 298 091
I'm a software / firmware test engineer based in Taipei with 4 years of experience in the workforce.
Also a team player with strong communication skills, having both QA testing and IT support tips.
Being able to gather and analyze customer needs and data, paying careful attention to providing
Software Test Engineer (Quality Assurance)
Sercomm, Taipei, Taiwan (Sep. 2018 - Present)
• Perform function test with multiple technical environments(Windows, Linux) for telecom operators / retail home routers.
• Execute black box test and edit test plan, including slight modification of testing scripts.
• Perform Wi-Fi 6 function test (OFDMA, MU-MIMO) with Spirent test center.
• Familiar with several security vulnerability scan such as NessusPro, Acunetix, OWASP, NexposeVA and OpenVAS.
• Verify WAN access(DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP) function in routers, including manual connection, idle time and DNS query.
• Collect test results to generate reports, track and validate fixed bugs to meet spec requirements.
IT support Analyst Associate
Qualcomm, Taipei, Taiwan (May 2017 - Jul. 2018)
• Troubleshoot PC or mobile issues via phone, emails and chats for over 40,000 employees around the world.
• Provided technical services of Windows, engineering systems, enterprise applications, security, VPN, telephony...etc.
• Helped New Hires to activate login credential and identity verification.
• Used remote software to connect to customers’ PC and help resolve system problems.
• Shared technical information and managed good collaboration with global teams: networking, messenger, engineering, sales, hardware...etc.
• Made support documentation to clarify complex issues, and achieve efficient work processes.
Mainly Used Tools
• Colasoft packet builder
• SecureCRT, Xshell
• Spirent Test Center
• TestLink, Mantis, Redmine, JIRA
• L2-L3 protocols
Wi-Fi(IEEE 802.11), PPPoE, L2TP, IP v4/V6, ICMP
• L4-L7 protocols
TCP, UDP, PPTP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, SSH, Telnet, SSDP(UPnP), NTP
• Mandarin and Taiwanese : Native speaker
• English : Proficient speaker
• Korean : Proficient speaker
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Management
National University of Kaohsiung (Sep. 2011 - Jul. 2016 graduated)
• Student Exchange Program
Korea University - Seoul (Sep. 2015 - Jul. 2016)