10 years of experience in the development and implementation of large infrastructure projects: coordinating the preparation and construction of the Winter Olympics 2014 in Sochi and project management of the light-rail transport system in the Moscow region.
In addition to the main job, I constantly developed capital management skills. I have my own trading system, based on macroeconomic and fundamental analysis, and currently manage a portfolio of stocks and fixed income securities. Also, I have experience of short-term futures and options trading.
After completing the MBA, I plan to pass the CFA exam (level 1) and change my professional career to investment management.
Taipei City, Taiwan https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladimir-teliakov-2194771a5/
April 2017 - September 2020
1. Consulting on the examination of construction project documentation
2. Development and maintenance of the state register of expert conclusions
3. Business-Government Relations
July 2014 - March 2017
1. Led the division of railway transport and transport hubs development
2. Supervised the development of the light railway transport system (LRT) project in the Moscow region:
o Transport and economic model, passenger demand analysis, territory planning
o Technical documentation, CAPEX and OPEX calculation
o Organizational and legal model
o Business plan and financial model
o Interaction with international consulting agencies, project organizations and investors
September 2010 - June 2014
1. Organization of the preparation and holding of the Sochi 2014 Olympics
2. Coordination of the construction of Olympic facilities
2020 - 2022
2019 - 2019
2019 - 2019
2018 - 2019
2005 - 2010