1. As Product Owner:
- Initiate Moxa's first software for managing 802.11 wireless environment, the MXview Wireless, from interviewing to Go-To-Market. And have patented in Taiwan and China.
- Communicate with various stakeholders to discuss scenarios, collect pain points, create user stories with development teams, manage SCRUM activities, and collaborate with FAE/PMM to deliver values to the world.
- Deliver various articles of scenario, use cases, and well-architected demonstrations to sales, channels and customers. Finally, we have 100%+ growth in new activation, and 40%+ growth in the annual software sales (2021 vs 2020).
- Using HMW, Impact Mapping, Kano Model, User Story Mapping, Event Storming and Information Architecture to collect, analyse, discuss and design our software product from scratch.
- Using JIRA and Confluence to operate product development and manage product article/knowledge base.
- Initiate, create and operate our demonstration platform on the AWS cloud. ( https://try.mxview.io/ )
- Using Google Analytics, Inspectlet to profile users, then to optimize our design to improve UX.
- Using Power BI to analyze monthly activation and sales trends to adjust product plans with agility.
2. As the facilitator of Agile/DevOps culture:
- Introducing and landing of Agile and DevOps culture and practices, thus we could develop and release value to our customers at 10x speed (from a quarterly to a daily basis).
- Initiate a software test automation system from scratch, hire an SDET engineer and design the process to protect quality while we speed up the release cycle.
3. Community Activities:
- DevOpsDays Taipei 2021: speaker
- DevOps Taiwan: speaker and volunteer
- Agile Community Taipei: speaker
- Domain Driven Design Taiwan: volunteer
五月 2019 - Present
* Manage a feature team as Scrum PO, from kernel driver and API library to web front-end capabilities, fulfilling the whole software requirements of an IoT product.
* Manage 10+ software products and releases, collect requirements and track progress, with a solid software development life-cycle (SDLC).
* Lead cross-function communication between EE, FPGA, SE, SW, DVT and business front-end, to solve technical, architectural or requirement issues and deliver value to customers.
* Introduced and enabled the DevOps culture, which makes it the most productive team in our center. The achievement was invited and shared on DevOpsDays Taipei 2018.
一月 2015 - 五月 2019
* Completed 8 software/hardware integrated projects, as software developer and delivered high-quality solutions from kernel driver, library (SDK) to GUI utilities.
一月 2008 - 十二月 2014