SAP PPIC & Purchasing
PT Pou Chen Group
- Make a good relations with our listed vendor regarding our order base on requirement.
- Place an order and follow up vendor, make sure our order from placed order until arrived in factory and make a payment.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and prepare reports for all purchasing departments.
- Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Working with Trial Order, Work Order, Replenishment Order and TECO
- Ensuring all Work Order is maintained every end of the month, so Costing (FI & CO) month end closing running smoothly.
- Working with SAP, MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and MPS (Master Production Scheduling)
- Creating master production schedules and manufacturing orders as well as forecasting inventory requirements.
- Reviewing sales forecasts and customer demands as well as scheduling production batches based on inventory levels and production time.
- Creating plans for procurement based on demand forecasting that has previously been done.
- Monitoring inventory during the production process, goods stored in the warehouse, as well as the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Scheduling production process in accordance with the planned time, routing, and quantity, in order to speed up the order fulfillment.
- Ensuring the optimization of machine productivity so that no production machines are overused or rather useless.