1. Provide basic daily IT support for systems and users for work flow efficiencies.
2. Solve problems and maintain service reports.
3. Local network maintenance and installation including cabling, switches/hubs and NIC configuration TCP/IP, NAT, TCP/IP printing, windows network and domain services on TCP/IP WAN connectivity and maintenance (Internet connection and services)
4. Server and server application maintenance and installation (Hardware integration, Windows 2003 server installation and maintenance, LAN and WAN connectivity, Lotus Domino and messaging system, FTP services, Symantec Antivirus Protection Corporate edition installation and maintenance.
5. Client computer hardware and application installation and configuration, maintenance
6. Manage, control, and secure all software
7. Check systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures
8. Create and Maintain effective inventory of IT and communication equipment
9. Provide assistance in procurement and evaluation of all IT technical equipment
10. Advise in procurement process and assist with IT Inventory
11. Manage the implementation of network servers & accessories including Active Directory File Server, DNS, Exchange Server, WSUS and Antivirus Management Service.
12. Ensure the Project data, files and folders are secure using access controls.
13. Maintain group policies and change control where required.
14. Maintenance of Firewall, DHCP, VPN, SSL, Firewall, IPS, Web Filtering, Packet filtering, WSUS, and Bandwidth Management.
15. Manage network hardware appliances (VSAT) and continuous monitoring of bandwidth usage for the program.
16. Manage links with the site office and residences.
17. Management of the Backup and disaster recovery strategy, Windows based, ensuring data integrity is checked weekly.
18. Modifying databases and products according to client needs.
19. Creating reports on databases.
20. Designing and developing database architectures.
21. Enforcement of IT Policy for the project including the policies (Internet Usage, Email Usage, IT Equipment usage, password policies etc.).
22. Manage adding/terminating users, assigning rights and access, resetting passwords, assessing and reporting operational status.
23. Manage the discovery, mitigation and documentation of information technology risks for program.
24. Responsible for troubleshooting/maintenance of all IT related equipment as needed.
25. Weekly written report on activities performed
Provide first point of IT Support contact for all WLF staff.
Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
Assisting staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face; email or over
the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to supplier or partner
organisations as required.
Log all incidents and service requests in WLFs designated Helpdesk system.
Manage Helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritising systematically to minimise backlog
and ensure operational efficiency.
Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the
integrity of the WLF network is not compromised.
Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying
or forwarding to relevant suppliers in a timely manner.
Monitor performance of WLF systems, ensuring issues are appropriately escalated
Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles
when required; supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions.
Demonstrate commitment to and promotion of a culture of service excellence and
continual improvement within the IT team.
Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting
dealings in a professional and appropriate manner.
Assist with ongoing development of related firm policies and procedures, including
appropriate controls around organisational change management.