Mid-Level Experienced Software Development Engineer
- Write high quality performant code in Java/C++/Python/Scala on Linux platform/container-based environment.
- Write unit tests, functional tests and end-to-end integration tests
- Work in an agile environment where we ship features frequently to make a real impact to the users.
- Collaborate with product/business managers, talented engineers, and executives.
- Seek opportunities in our day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
- Use big data and AI technologies to build scalable solutions and provide optimized experience for different use cases.
- Developed application in WPF/DevExpress/dot NET/dot NET Core Frameworks in C#
- Connected interface with driver functions which coded in C++ as header files
- Active participation in agile processes, identifying the process improvements and driving them
- Worked on latest & diverse set of technologies and domains in FPGA/SoC
- Act as scrum team member and resolve impediments work as planned to achieve predictability globally
- Assisted clients on debugging with software issue in code/config/sever connection
Working as a member in CHIE/PMSE Team with Microsoft partnership technical provider:
- Work with automation team in Redmond to design and develop automation framework as a member in CHIE(Cloud Hardware Infrastructure Engineering) / CSI PMSE(Product Management System Engineering)
- Automate test cases for different components/blade-servers/data-storage disk/boot-drive disk
- Maintain test automation framework by fixing bugs and add features as needed
- Execute and monitor automation test runs, and analyze test results, file bugs as needed
- Work with qualification team on qualification test pass by handling automation test and manual
tests if needed basing on schedule
- Daily communication with teams globally
Developed Features in AzureSupportCenter with C# in .NET Core in Visual Studio
Utilized Auzre Cli, Azure Protal, Azure PowerShell, MS Graph to verify the functionality of the feature.
Used Azure DevOps Service as project management in Agile Scrum developing model which covers DevOps capabilites.
Worked with DXPHub which provides a place to build diagnostics scenarios within Azure Active Directory components.
Worked on UnitTest in TypeScript in Visual Studio Code
Wrote query command to manipulate data in Kusto Query Language(KQL) in Kusto Explorer
Operated Git command to achieve version control
Developed Single-Page Applications (SPAs) using Angular7,Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Dapper and ASP.NET
Core Web API.
Utilized JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Interceptors, Route Guard, and HTTP Client for Authentication and Authorization
Developed Back-End API with .NET Core and functional testing with PostMan
Worked on unit testing using XUnit with MOQ throughout all phases of application development.
Worked on the Azure application for the running insights to user activities and error logging
Developed with web-developing in Django framework which is coded in Python3 with Sqlite Database forms normalization in database.
This letter is to express my interest in your posting for an experienced Software Developer. With Master’s degree in Computer Science, and hands-on experience using .Net/.NET
Core/Django/Angular8 as frameworks with C#/Python3/Typescript computer languages to create and implement software applications, I am confident I will be an asset to your organization.
Listed below would illustrate my academic experience briefly:
Experience with web-developing in Django framework which is coded in Python3 with
Sqlite Database forms normalization in database.
Completed the KAGGLE competition by using R and Python script and built prediction with ML algorithm(Support-Vector Machine, Decision-tree, Linear-regression…etc). Also with slightly experience implementing with Matlab.