Throughout my career, I have contributed to positive business results through effective organization, prioritization, and follow through of key organizational projects.
In my current Director of Human Resources role, I exercise a calculated and methodical approach to problem-solving. While I am independently motivated, I appreciate collective efforts and collaborate productively within group settings. Moreover, I am competent in recruiting and training with proficiency in compliance.
Director of People & Culture
Creating and maintaining an inclusive culture by leading the company to an employee-focused environment.
• Fulfilling human resources and operations management duties in a fast-paced setting.
• Assisting the General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer with a wide range of high-level functions.
• Ensuring full compliance with all applicable State and Federal employment laws and SEC regulations.
• Coordinating benefits and compliance training for new employees.
• Maintaining employment records in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
• Liaising with PEO organization on employment issues and coordinating the implementation of plan updates and changes.
• Overseeing all needed monthly and quarterly compliance reviews, including thorough email monitoring.
• Leading staff recruitment, on-boarding/off-boarding, and ongoing communication initiatives.
• Performing staff oversight, vendor management, daily operations, event planning, and expenses.
• Collaborating extensively with CFO to analyze systems and determine points of failure, implementing targeted improvements to ensure functionality.
• Developed standardized templates and other documentation to ensure billing accuracy.
• Serving as the primary liaison between management teams and internal legal counsel.
• Coordinating the review, negotiation, and approval of all verbiage within contract agreements.
• Managed all non-standard documentation, overseeing the inclusion of SOW language, addendums, and other specialized programs.
• Coordinated human resources functions while increasing client and employee numbers (50% in 3 years).
• Developed, analyzed, maintained, and presented on complex human resources metrics and ongoing trends.
• Led recruitment, on-boarding/off-boarding, disciplinary actions, and resolved employee/client concerns.
• Managed all employee needs/in-services and provided effective counseling and support to clients and staff.
• Monitored staff performance and effectiveness through SurveyMonkey reviews and on-site client visits.
• Supervised employee training programs and tracked compliance with State and Federal laws.
• Administered coaching, performance reviews, end of year/bonus evaluations, and more development needs.
• Managed all compensation, benefits, wellness, and safety measures for 300+ employees.
• Oversaw third-party vendors, staffing, strategic planning, event planning, and corporate communications.
• Coordinated communication with corporate affiliates, hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.