Hi 我是許恩翎，我是一個幽默好相處且富有責任感的人。我擁有 3 年的 UI/UX 設計經驗，熟悉軟體開發流程，懂得與 PM 和前端工程師協作。
我對於學習新知與研究使用者與介面的關係十分有熱忱，我喜歡 UI/UX 設計，因為能近距離與用戶互動，我也喜歡透過團隊分享，定時回顧與優化設計流程。
Hi I’m Annie, an outgoing UI/UX designer.
I have a curious soul and always eager to learn. I’m good at communicating with team members through wireframes and prototypes. With 3+ years of working experience, I know how to collaborate with development team.
I love observing how people interact in different issues which become a nutrition in design. I enjoy design thinking process cause there is always full of surprises.
UIUXCafe is a design consulting service company, providing App/website solutions and technologies for clients.
• Responsible for defining design guidelines for projects.
• Working as a team leader in design team, mainly conducting and reviewing assignments from designers.
• Routine meetings with product managers and supervisors to discuss company decision-making and improving the design process.
• Mainly in charge of UI and graphic design in both Apps and websites, creating different layouts for multiple devices.
•Generated user stories into mind maps and flow charts, communicated closely with developers and project managers throughout the development process.
• Designed wireframes, mockups and made proposals to meet business goals and users needs.
• Displaying interactions through prototypes and communicate with developers with UI specs.
• Basic CSS/html for components stylings and interactions.
• Maintain and integrate components from different projects to a main icons/components library.
This is my first working experience as a UI/UX designer. Blay is a flight assistant and social networking App, which allows users tracking their flight status and meeting friends to the same destination.
• Explored and analyzed UI/UX flows in various travel Apps.
• Playing the role of assistant and communicating with stakeholders from various countries to define problems and goals, then process design.
• Designed banners, dms and promoted our product to people on 2018 NTU TEC demo day.
Kiwi Creative is an independent publishing company focusing on Taiwanese writers. During my junior year, I joined this team for 2 months of summer internship.
• Organizing new book publication and markets activities.
• Writing articles and graphic design for facebook page promotions.
• Wrote and discussed articles for book excerpts and book waist proposal.
2018 年畢業於於 NTCU 文創商品設計系，在學過程中時常透過學期展覽發表階段性的設計成果 ; 在 2017 年期末展覽擔任場部長，負責規劃與協調場佈組員的人事分配、廠商溝通與場地探查，帶領組員完成展場佈置事宜。