A proactive, diligent freshman student at NYU Abu Dhabi, passionate about social entrepreneurship, technology, sociology, and sustainability.
Project & Event Management, Content & Marketing
1. Head of the technology commettie for the Lead for Taiwan summer camp.
2. Designed courses on AI and big data for college students.
3. Faciliated group discussions with philisophical thinking trainings.
Construted a AI-powered cash-flow projection start-up idea with students from South Africa, Australia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
1. Executed the development of the Taiwan Photovoltaic Industry Association Public Committee, formed by 9 solar companies.
2. Organized the 2019 United Energies conference for college students in Taiwan.
3. Director of Sinogreenergy social media internship program and guided 2 interns.
3. Designed 4 Sinogreenergy large advertising boards locates at Pingtung parking lot.
1. Outstanding delegate award at the 2015 Korean CheongShim International Academy MUN.
2. Honorable Mention award from the 2015 Singapore Dunman High Model ASEAN Plus Summit.
3. National Secretary award for excellent academic performance.
4. Certificate of Achievement for performing excellently over all subjects in Kang Chiao exam.