I've been working as a server-side engineer for 1 year and I also have 1 year DevOps experience before. My team has been fought with a huge legacy code base since 2018/3. Our job is that maintain and migrate a DSP (Demand Side Platform for digital advertiser) server which receives 20k QPS at peak. Besides, we also have to deal with data pipeline which writes in PySpark.
- Design image proxy that fetches and resizes 1.5 million images every day
- Refactor DSP bidder which serves 20K QPS for enhancing model quality
- Build pixel server to receive data for improving data pipeline quality
- Maintain GitLab and integrate GitLab CI with existing system for speeding up development
- Integrate Prometheus with current production system for reducing maintenance effort
- Setup and monitor CDN
Survey and build ELK stack
Support for porting CTS from older version to latest version.
Survey Android testing framework - Espresso
Answer classmates questions, and mark the homework.
National Central University