A so-call engineer who familiar with product life cycle. Experienced from layout, circuit design, EMC debug, production line audition and all the way to mass production. In addition, visited and dealt with key account directly all over EMEA region, as well as handled customer complain.
Field Application Engineer
Job responsibilities: Technical support/Product evaluation/product modification to all sales team of EMEA region.
1. Support Europe branch during 2018~2019, and visit KA in Europe region
2. Conduct technical lecture and on-site training to Europe distributors as well as internal sales team
3. Work as both Product manager and technical engineer, to a 3M KA for a lawn mower project.
4. In charge of 20M distributor account.
1. Coordinated the development of a lawn mower project for a KA.
2. Represented technical department from head quarter for 2 horticulture customers
3. Handled a 20M distributor parallelly for a year.
4. Full English public speech during distributor conference.
5. Supported EU branch during lack of human resources for half year in NL.
Title: Electrical Engineer
Job responsibilities: LED driver design
1. 150W~200W LED drivers, in total of 4 series.
2. Application: Street light and high-bay light
1. Developed 2 series of models for 1st generation high bay light & street lamp.
2. Developed 2 series of models for 2nd generation high bay light for customer Eon.
3. Solve 10% production failure issue independently, by identify production error during a business trip in China.
I got admission to NFU lighting LAB and chose power electronics as my major in 2011. My professor is Dr. Yong nong Chang. At the beginning of graduate school, I was focus on designing ballast for metal halide lamp. In the second year I spent time studying LED driver. Within these two years, I’ve adopted many converters, such as, Boost with PFC, Buck, Class-D, Class-E, Sidac use for ignitor for HID and Full bridge. I successfully graduated in 2013, my thesis was “Design of a dimmable LED driving circuit with battery power source”. I not only published paper in IEEE PEDS conference, but also applied patent for my thesis.
I was major in electrical engineering and graduated from CSU. During four years of college life, I was the publicist of electrical engineering student association, which held southern electrical engineering tournament. Sports such as table tennis which I enjoy the most during junior and senior, I was the leader of our department table tennis team, leading our team won two years champion straight. Moreover, I joined and won awards in many competitions such as, Bronze price in 1st Motech Award–Creative Design Competition using Solar Cell, 2nd price in Yuan Ze cup green energy creativity Competition, 2nd price in 2nd Green energy competition held by ministry of education. My graduation project was named “Street management system powered by solar system” .This project not only possess patent but also won silver price in Milano creativity competition. Trying new things has been my hobby, therefore, I made a lot of efforts and successfully received PMA certificate at my last year of college.