Senior Team Manager
Shin Kong CINEMAS CO., LTD.
Managed cinema relationships with every single film: Theatrical Marketing,Title Promotions, Publicity, Online and integrated campaigns with cross-border Cooperation across 10+ brands/year, incl:
• Collaborates with brands to provide unique movie-watching experiences: Dolby Cinema, Osim, Sealy, LuxeRealD, MX4D.
• Managed 30+ external vendors to implement marketing projects.
• Create or Build Business partnership /non-operating income development:
1.Banking per year $15,000,000(2015-2022)
2.Advertisement/print ads per year $6,000,000(2015-2022)
3.Facility rental /Film festival per year $3,700,000(2008-2022)
• Title film festival planning & collaborates with many different shopping malls (incl: parent company / Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store), cosmetics and 3C products brands.
1.Each international film festival brings about 90,000 additional visitors. (2015-2020 brings about 1,620,000 additional visitors)
• Daily analysis with incl: box office, every tickets type performance, and recommended solutions.
• Researched and pitched to partners, managed development and execution every possibility channel campaign which on-creased box office.
• Managed content strategy via C2B,B2B and O2O for cinema:
1.Films release planning, terms and conditions negotiations.
2.Title film festival planning.
3.Movie licensed merchandise researching and development.
• Manage budgets, timelines, contract negotiation, and vendor/agency relationships.
• Defined strategic plan of new branch openings.
1.2020.07 Taoyuan, Jungli (the 4th site)
2.2021.11 Taipei, Tianmu (the 5th site)
• Film Investment and Development analysis.
1.Back to the Good Times / 2018
• Box office Market survey (research/analysis/forecast)
• Brand Management: Corporate Identity System (MI / BI / VI) management
• Managed the Communications team in the planning, execution, and coordinations of all PR activities.