Hello, my name is Harry. I come from Yuan Ze University. My major is international finance and minor is marketing. I am not only an optimistic and open-minded person, but also a good team player and good at organizing. I like to participate in different activities. For example, I have been to Southeast Asia for three times during my college life in purpose of E-commerce corporate visit, industrial camp learning and volunteering. I am excel in cross-border cooperation and cross-functional work. In the future, I hope I can keep broadening my horizon and make friends with the world.
Business Development / Marketing
1. Led a group of 10 members from different universities to represent Taiwan to visit Sea Singapore headquarter
and Shopee Indonesia to understand how Sea Group makes strategies in a multinational market and analyze
some case studies, and visited some Startups such as Go-Jek, CoHive, Kudo as well as incubator in NUS.
1. Fall Semester Intern in a multidisciplinary design firm winning many international prizes IF design award, IDA award, etc.
2. Designed a map of the company's projects worldwide using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop software.
3. Translated several descriptions of the company's projects from English to Chinese.
4. Ran a social media for promoting the company's projects and drafted a copywrite for company's mid-autumn festival activity.